Home

NCAA Football 09 Beta Player Rating Screenshots

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 09 Beta Player Rating Screenshots within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2008, 04:04 PM   #33
Lurker

bjf1377's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: NCAA Football 09 Beta Player Rating Screenshots

I know no one besides me cares, but Eugene Jarvis (Kent St.) is drastically underrated. He is a pre-season All-American (third team) by some publications and they only have him as an 86?
Old 05-14-2008, 04:45 PM   #34
Rookie

o 99 PROBL3MS o's Arena

OVR: 7

There are some puzzling omissions here. No Tray Blackmon is noteable. I could say the same for Arkansas and a few players. It seems that some teams are finished aand others aren't. These can't be final I don't think. There is no way Juice Williams stays at 86OVR. Is it?
Old 05-14-2008, 05:04 PM   #35
Banned

peteykirch's Arena

OVR: 19

EA botched Rutgers horribly.

If Devine is a 90 overall, Anthony Davis Freshman All America should be at least a 88. For a Freshman to step in at RT start all but one of the games and not even look confused out there, and to not even be at least a 85 is crazy.

They overrate Glen Lee who did nothing really great last year at a 88 I believe.

Ryan D'Imperio while a good LB hasn't played much in the last 2 years is a 85.

Britt and Underwood only 87? They should both at least be 90.

It's nice to see they got Westerman moved from RE to DT and didn't drop his overall ridiculously low.

I don't know, but there will be some serious editing going on.

Last edited by peteykirch; 05-14-2008 at 05:08 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2008, 05:22 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 1
I think Curtis Taylor is ok..but Pittman does not belong. Williams definately belongs. I also think atleast one of LSU's Reciever should be up there (Byrd or Lafell). GEAUX TIGERS!!!
I do believe EA went a little over board with the Florida, OSU, and FSU ratings. I think Tebow is good but a 99 good, I doubt it. I just hope the game does not become a OSU or Georgia dominates all teams fest.
Old 05-14-2008, 06:56 PM   #37
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Ahh, we are proceeding right through all of the typical Pre-NCAA release right on schedule. This is the part where some player ratings are released and everyone is really upset about some ratings they've seen and give their own personal opinion as the law on what it should be. Yup, right on schedule!! I love it!

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 05-14-2008, 07:15 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 1
i am a CAL fan completely no buts about it but Nate Longshore was in the top 7 bull **** this guy is overated they should have syd quantompson the starting cb in there around 88 and they should have kevin riley a 86 to 84 with 92 accuracy and 88 am strength hes at least 3 points higher then longshore because of mobility and accuracy
Old 05-14-2008, 09:24 PM   #39
Lurker

bjf1377's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Ahh, we are proceeding right through all of the typical Pre-NCAA release right on schedule. This is the part where some player ratings are released and everyone is really upset about some ratings they've seen and give their own personal opinion as the law on what it should be. Yup, right on schedule!! I love it!
Haha, I try to avoid this board as much as possible from May-July just so I don't get the urge to say anything too picky or foolish cause its all not the final build. But I just know they aren't going to change anything for Kent because they don't care too much about the MAC schools, and that's why I rely on Fairdale and dkrause
Old 05-14-2008, 10:15 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 25

Here's my rant on Utopia about these Badger ratings...

These ratings are terrible.... Shane Carter (Cris's brother or half brother I think) a 95? Yeah, he had 7 INTs, but remember those were against UNLV (1), Citadel (1), NIU (2), Michigan (2...Ryan Mallett), and Minny (1....no explanation, Minny football terrible as usual).

Travis Beckum, who was an All American last year and without a doubt the best receiving TE in all of college football ends up lower than him? Seriously? And with only 88 SPD? Does EA know that he's the one that usually gets the DB coverage (and burns them)?

PJ Hill doesn't warrant a 93. I'd put him at around a 90. He's going to get a lot of carries taken by FR (RS) John Clay (best skill position player ever to come out of WI IMO), Lance Smith (Think Michael Bennett...great 3rd down back), and Zach Brown (came in extremely strong filling in for PJ.

Jonathan Casillas (#2) at only 87 SPD? He ran a 10.7 in the 100m back in HS. He has sprinter speed packaged into a LB's body. Great athlete. Should have at least a 92 SPD.

My Teams: Green Bay Packers, Wisconsin Badgers, Marquette Golden Eagles, Milwaukee Brewers, Virginia Tech Hokies, Texas Longhorns, Houston Texans, Houston Rockets

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »