Home

Team and Bowl Stadium Question

This is a discussion on Team and Bowl Stadium Question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-15-2008, 12:08 AM   #9
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54
Re: Team and Bowl Stadium Question

Odogg, honestly I have been and will continue to be "cautiously optomistic" about this game and Madden. But having said that i've seen some things that I like and there are things that I don't but at this point I am just going to let the hype machine spin and I will sit back and watch. Cause I am over going crazy and hunting the game before release day. I just want to play a good game of football. That is all I have wanted for the past 3 years on next-gen.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 05-15-2008, 10:49 AM   #10
MVP

bigjdotcom01's Arena

OVR: 6

They are definitely still missing about 10-12 teams stadiums (Buffalo, Bowling Green, San Jose State, Central Michigan, Utah State, Miami-OH, Western Kentucky, Nevada, Ohio, Rice and Tulsa are generics, Troy and Northwestern is still uncertain) which to me is inexcusable since this is the third installment of NCAA on next-gen systems.
Old 05-15-2008, 12:27 PM   #11
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjdotcom01
They are definitely still missing about 10-12 teams stadiums (Buffalo, Bowling Green, San Jose State, Central Michigan, Utah State, Miami-OH, Western Kentucky, Nevada, Ohio, Rice and Tulsa are generics, Troy and Northwestern is still uncertain) which to me is inexcusable since this is the third installment of NCAA on next-gen systems.
That's just totally ridiculous. I just don't understand this. I guess next year's pitch will be, "includes all division I stadiums." How disappointing. I hope that at least they take the time to make them look different. I hate those generic stadiums that all look the same.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2008, 12:59 PM   #12
nxt
H**sm*n

nxt's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffHCross
On the stadiums, I agree with you (though I'd heard they would have them all. Guess I'll have to check my sources.)

On end zone art ... no way. That wouldn't get promoted, at least not beyond OS or Utopia or any of the other community sites. For one, you don't draw attention to something that should already be done. For two, the casual gamer would rather hear about "cool" things like Ice the Kicker or Race of the Heisman than "Hey, we've got endzone art in bowl games now!"
hehe.... like dynamic attendance, populated sidelines that include cheerleaders, formation specific audibles and 60fps on the PS3.
Old 05-15-2008, 11:57 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 6

hopefully they will include the alamodome; it was stupid having the alamo bowl being played outside; I would also like to see cotton bowl because its just a classic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »