Home

NCAA Football 09 Producer Interview Questions

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 09 Producer Interview Questions within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2008, 05:59 PM   #49
Rookie

F3rN's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA Football 09 Producer Interview Questions

after seeing the screen shots i have another question, why are the revolution helmet facemasks so low on the faces? They look like those single bar ones kickers wear.
Old 05-23-2008, 09:23 PM   #50
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Any chance of getting team specific endzone art during bowl games?

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 05-24-2008, 08:44 AM   #51
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Some have said the quick snap was also in 08. I thought maybe I was nuts so I've been playing 08 and it is not an issue in 08. Heck they even fake snap in 08 occasionally. So my question is do they think they would have time to address the issue in 09?

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2008, 11:47 AM   #52
MVP

thescoop's Arena

OVR: 23

It appears that at least in the beta, not every team is going to have an alternate that should. Is EA going to release a patch so we aren't left out or is another, wait till next year? If the the answer is the later, why shouldn't those of us left out feel like we were slapped in the face when some teams have several alternates?

Why aren't all stadiums finally included? Its been three years and it is a true insult to those teams that aren't included.

When does EA start looking at stadium expansions? Southern Miss is expanding their stadium and it opens that way this year. I didn't expect it this year, but if it isn't in next year's game I'm going to be disappointed. Very disappointed.

To me the realsim starts with some of the later things I mentioned in this post. EA needs to finally add all the stadiums and alternates we saw on last gen. At the very least, if disk space is limited, take a cue from 2k and give us a patch that adds those uniforms and stadiums on DAY 1.

And one last question. Why only allow us to download roster files from friends on our friends list instead of just allowing it to be an open down load from everyone like 2k does? That is a dumb move.
Old 05-25-2008, 12:18 PM   #53
Rookie

Kingfish's Arena

OVR: 5

Two questions;

1) Do "pride stickers" get awarded again by individual merit or are they just randomly handed out? Last couple of years you might play one game and have OLinemen with 8 stickers and a 300yd RB with 2...it just seemed very random.

2) Is there ever a non-sellout game? There was a screen cap of an Arkansas State "inter-squad game" and it was PACKED...the only way that place sells out is if UofA shows up to play them.
Old 05-25-2008, 12:26 PM   #54
MVP

OVR: 24

I guess I would like to know what features just missed the cut and what features they plan on adding next year for sure.
Old 05-25-2008, 07:49 PM   #55
Rookie

SmoothOlaf's Arena

OVR: 2

I just want to know if they fixed the bugs that marred last year's game. When I set my depth chart in Dynasty, will they stay that way or revert back to the default depth charts?

Also, can we finally edit what class the player is in yet? This seems like such an easy thing to do, and I heard it was done on the 360, but is it possible on the PS3?

And when, when, when are they going to up the maximum number of players per team to at least the 85 allowed on scholarship?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2008, 07:57 PM   #56
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothOlaf
I just want to know if they fixed the bugs that marred last year's game. When I set my depth chart in Dynasty, will they stay that way or revert back to the default depth charts?

Also, can we finally edit what class the player is in yet? This seems like such an easy thing to do, and I heard it was done on the 360, but is it possible on the PS3?

And when, when, when are they going to up the maximum number of players per team to at least the 85 allowed on scholarship?
depth chart bugs and editing player class are already confirmed as fixed for this year

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »