Home

# of alternates

This is a discussion on # of alternates within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2008, 02:37 PM   #1
Rookie

andruwjones00's Arena

OVR: 3
# of alternates

i have been hearing that teams can only have two alternate unis, hopefully this isnt the case as some times cleary wear more alot of the time. does anyone have any information on this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2008, 03:02 PM   #2
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: # of alternates

i don't think its maxed at 2, they are just making alternates for various teams. In the early build that some people have played/looked at, 2 was the most any team had. what would be the point in giving 10 teams 4 or 5 alternates and not giving the other 110 any?

they could also have downloadable content to add more alternates like they did for NCAA '07(360).
Old 05-17-2008, 03:49 PM   #3
Rookie

GetYaWeigtUp's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
i don't think its maxed at 2, they are just making alternates for various teams. In the early build that some people have played/looked at, 2 was the most any team had. what would be the point in giving 10 teams 4 or 5 alternates and not giving the other 110 any?

they could also have downloadable content to add more alternates like they did for NCAA '07(360).
Yeah it seems as if they will probably start with 2 and then maybe add some down the line. We've already seen 2 from FSU, the all black and all maroon. But we know they wear 2 different types of away uni. The white on gold and white and maroon, and sometimes the all white so we'll have to see.
Old 05-17-2008, 10:49 PM   #4
Rookie

oukingpen's Arena

OVR: 5

some teams don't have ANY alternates (i.e. OU) and probably will not have any in the game.
Old 05-17-2008, 11:58 PM   #5
Rookie

GetYaWeigtUp's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by oukingpen
some teams don't have ANY alternates (i.e. OU) and probably will not have any in the game.
OU would probably have to actually wear alternates and then EA would put them in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2008, 06:20 PM   #6
MVP

thescoop's Arena

OVR: 23

Southern Miss has the black/gold home and the solid back home. On the road they have the all white, white/black and white/gold alternates. Also there is a rumor of a Gold/black home uniform this year as well. (just a rumor so I highly doubt to see it in the game if it actually does happen.)

I'm just happy we finally have them from the start so hopefully they do a good job and maybe give us some updates as the season goes on.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »