Home

Mississippi State To Low

This is a discussion on Mississippi State To Low within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2008, 07:20 PM   #17
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Mississippi State To Low

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentucky3D
I think EA rated Ole Miss based on how many stars their players were as recruits.

On a side note i don't see why Miss. State would be ranked any higher. You guys still have a terrible offense (the spring game showed no improvement). Also last year you were outscored on the season by 22 points and played a midmajor in a bowl game. I know you beat us, but that was after we had to play LSU and Florida back to back and we played by far our worst game of the season (Auburn did too when they played you).

Our spring game showed a major difference in our team. Offense though is a little high for us.

Last edited by olemiss86; 05-28-2008 at 07:29 PM.
Old 05-28-2008, 07:31 PM   #18
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by olemiss86
Our spring game showed a major difference in our team. What are you talking about?
I think he was mainly talking about State. I think we'll be much improved, but until we can stop somebody, I'm not gonna claim much right now. He's right about State, it would have sounded bad coming from an Ole Miss fan. However, Kentucky's moment in the sun is over as well.
Old 05-28-2008, 07:33 PM   #19
Rookie

MSU124's Arena

OVR: 4

Johnson will redshirt this year.
Old 05-28-2008, 07:33 PM   #20
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrhammer
I think he was mainly talking about State. I think we'll be much improved, but until we can stop somebody, I'm not gonna claim much right now. He's right about State, it would have sounded bad coming from an Ole Miss fan. However, Kentucky's moment in the sun is over as well.

Yeah I noticed it and fixed it. HA My bad Kentucky bro. HA But yeah I think our Defense will be a little improved this year...but more than anything...I'll say our offense wins us our games this year. Interesting to see how State's defense will turn out. Along with offense....I mean the Spring Game was only 6-0 in OT.
Old 05-28-2008, 07:35 PM   #21
Rookie

MSU124's Arena

Terrible offense or not, it was good enough to beat UK, Ole Miss, Bama, and Auburn. The SEC is tough every year, no excuse why UK lost that game. You got outplayed. I have read at several places that Miss St is in the top 3 or 4 in the West.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2008, 07:38 PM   #22
Rookie

MSU124's Arena

Dixson ran once, and Carroll only threw 6 times. I woundn't let the spring indicate on next season.
Old 05-28-2008, 07:40 PM   #23
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSU124
Johnson will redshirt this year.
Did he not already redshirt? Wasn't he a redshirt FR this past season? I know he went to prep school, but I couldn't remember if he RS a year or not. He'll have to get some hours from somewhere, so he won't simply redshirt. He is no longer enrolled in school.
Old 05-28-2008, 07:42 PM   #24
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSU124
Dixson ran once, and Carroll only threw 6 times. I woundn't let the spring indicate on next season.
I wouldn't bet your year based on the Spring game, but he's right because you guys were dead last in offense in the league last year. Regardless of how little Dixon played, State's offense is porous. I'm not giving you the haha we're better than you because I think our Defense was last in the SEC.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »