Home

Vanderbilt's New Uniforms

This is a discussion on Vanderbilt's New Uniforms within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2008, 06:42 PM   #1
Rookie

VUFTBL1's Arena

OVR: 5
Vanderbilt's New Uniforms

I know there is a seperate thread for screenshot requests and I will make this request there too, but if anyone could post some screenshots of Vandy's new uniforms I'd much appreciate it. The university hasn't released what they will look like to anyone but on the screenshots recently posted of VU's depth charts it appears that they are in this game. Again, just a request if anyone can do it - Vandy's new uniforms in this year's game. Thanks a lot!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2008, 06:45 PM   #2
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Vanderbilt's New Uniforms

Quote:
Originally Posted by VUFTBL1
I know there is a seperate thread for screenshot requests and I will make this request there too, but if anyone could post some screenshots of Vandy's new uniforms I'd much appreciate it. The university hasn't released what they will look like to anyone but on the screenshots recently posted of VU's depth charts it appears that they are in this game. Again, just a request if anyone can do it - Vandy's new uniforms in this year's game. Thanks a lot!!!

What did they change? Hope not too much. I loved Vandy's uniforms (Gold/white pants and the white/white jerseys)
Old 05-28-2008, 06:49 PM   #3
Rookie

VUFTBL1's Arena

OVR: 5

It's not a complete overhaul. Color schemes are still going to be the same from what I understand, but they are going to make some cosmetic changes. I hear the designs are going to look a lot like Missouri's.
Old 05-28-2008, 06:51 PM   #4
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

Quote:
It's not a complete overhaul. Color schemes are still going to be the same from what I understand, but they are going to make some cosmetic changes. I hear the designs are going to look a lot like Missouri's.

nice. yeah you might want to request a screen later on...I kind of want to see it myself.
Old 05-28-2008, 07:07 PM   #5
vs. the World

frankplastictrees's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
I always kind of liked Mizzou's uniforms, curious now about Vandy's...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2008, 07:10 PM   #6
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by olemiss86
What did they change? Hope not too much. I loved Vandy's uniforms (Gold/white pants and the white/white jerseys)
They're in some of the screens where you can only see the chest up in the depth chart. They are a more modern look where they have that thin stripe that cuts down to the chest.

I agree with you on their old uni's. I played at a JUCO with the same colors and those were my favorite other than the red and blue. I loved the gold jerseys and the all-whites. The white pants with the black/gold/black stripes were the best.
Old 05-28-2008, 07:12 PM   #7
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrhammer
They're in some of the screens where you can only see the chest up in the depth chart. They are a more modern look where they have that thin stripe that cuts down to the chest.

I agree with you on their old uni's. I played at a JUCO with the same colors and those were my favorite other than the red and blue. I loved the gold jerseys and the all-whites. The white pants with the black/gold/black stripes were the best.

I'll have to go back and look them up. Don't remember seeing them.
Old 05-28-2008, 08:12 PM   #8
Rookie

shanemaddox's Arena

OVR: 6

That's funny you mentioned the Vandy unis. After I saw the picture from chest up, I've been all over the internet to see info or something about the new uniforms. It assume that they adopted the "bib" look that Nike has been doing. I love gold jerseys though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »