Home

OSU vs. Georgia

This is a discussion on OSU vs. Georgia within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-29-2008, 04:26 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: OSU vs. Georgia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
well i figured that's what you were doing, not trying to win but just checking out the controls......so i apologize if you feel insulted, i was just puzzled about certain things
All good homie, just having fun with y'all....besides anybody rocking the name of the character from my favorite movie, is okay with me
Old 05-29-2008, 04:33 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 12

I dont know??? I see some improvements but I think I might pass on this game again. Hopefully madden has a little more improvements to offer.
Old 05-29-2008, 04:34 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
Yhea I don't see why they can't fix that. Why does it have to pop up in special teams formation?
Because your suppose to punt. and, you opponent will know when you are going to go for it, because it will be in a situation where you suppose to go for it.

ODogg is a cheeser that's why he asked. ha. jk.
Old 05-29-2008, 04:35 PM   #20
H*p H*p 4 H*rs*m*n

BigTigLSU's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betterai
Also, I see you guys rip on the IGN guys all the time about their lack of playing skills...lol...well I'm not your typical media dude, I will come in here and defend myself lol

And I say this with luv, but I'm just as much a competitor as you cats

And to clarify the busted option play that nearly cost me the game.....under normal conditions I would've just ran out the clock, but I wanted to try and score one last time.....everyone knows in NCAA 08, the option was broken which let you throw the ball even if you were on the ground, or sometimes the ball or QB's arm would morph through the defender.....well not so this year (at least on that play)....on that ill advised attempt, the ball hit the UGA defender as it should've...

I have to respect you coming in here and defending your skills and I also want to thank you for the vid...
Old 05-29-2008, 04:38 PM   #21
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Also, I see you guys rip on the IGN guys all the time about their lack of playing skills...lol...well I'm not your typical media dude, I will come in here and defend myself lol

And I say this with luv, but I'm just as much a competitor as you cats

And to clarify the busted option play that nearly cost me the game.....under normal conditions I would've just ran out the clock, but I wanted to try and score one last time.....everyone knows in NCAA 08, the option was broken which let you throw the ball even if you were on the ground, or sometimes the ball or QB's arm would morph through the defender.....well not so this year (at least on that play)....on that ill advised attempt, the ball hit the UGA defender as it should've...
lol, i figured you were just testing the pitching. i never played you(and hope i don't cause I'm not really that good, nor do i really play online much) but heard some things about you over at MM and knew you played better than that.

it was nice to see that you wasn't able to just run outside and beat the CPU anytime you wanted.

do you think AA is more challenging in '09 than '08 was? at least on default sliders
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2008, 04:39 PM   #22
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
All good homie, just having fun with y'all....besides anybody rocking the name of the character from my favorite movie, is okay with me
That's cool, sometimes I wonder if anyone knows where my nick is even from. I must have seen that movie 1,000 times no joke, many 40 ounces consumed during those 1000 times too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IN13NSE
Because your suppose to punt. and, you opponent will know when you are going to go for it, because it will be in a situation where you suppose to go for it.

ODogg is a cheeser that's why he asked. ha. jk.

LOL, well i'm no cheeser but I know you were kidding. All I'm saying is that fake punts and fake field goals should occur when the user is caught napping. Who can ever be caught napping when the game makes it so obvious to change your play?

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 05-29-2008, 04:41 PM   #23
All Star

Holic's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacPlex
Only watched the 1st qtr so far but no impact RB for GA where is K. Moreno 24*

cool i actually saw the holding call the TE drug the defender down
Moreno went down in the first series with back spasms.
Old 05-29-2008, 04:43 PM   #24
All Star

Holic's Arena

OVR: 31

Just finished the first quarter video Betterai. Caleb King looked pretty good coming in for Moreno. Mind telling me his overall rating, and speed? Thanks for the vids, always appreciate any Georgia media I can get my hands on.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »