Home

OSU vs. Georgia

This is a discussion on OSU vs. Georgia within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2008, 01:07 PM   #65
nxt
H**sm*n

nxt's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: OSU vs. Georgia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betterai
Two things to note fellas, I played a game online against Rac from EA and I noticed that once again we only have 7 seconds to call a defensive play....I hate that and hope they change that before it ships

And I'm sure everyone has heard there's no formation subs again...

Howdy: I'll try and hook you up a VT matchup
Everyone's making a big deal about the CPU quick snap when they're on offense. Are you the kind of guy that makes adjustments to your defense before the snap? If so, are you finding it hard to make these adjustments. I'm pretty sure moving around individual players will be impossible, but do we at least have time to shift the line or lbs, or move cbs into tight or loose coverage, etc.?... or even make an audible.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2008, 02:15 PM   #66
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: OSU vs. Georgia

The game looks better then I though it would have. Like someone said the fullback was missing blocks and Sutherland for UGA does not run right past 2 guys to block a guy that is out of the play. I noticed him doing that a few times. The mascot looking like he is trying out for the "So You Think You Can Dance" is not needed in the game. I watch a lot of college games and never see that. I hope the double fumble will not be a problem in the game. I would have liked to have seen the cpu AI know to step out of bounds on that play. The UGA running backs were not bouncing the runs outside at all to me. I saw a few times where if they had the AI to do that then they could have gotten a gain but ended in a lose are no gain (I know it don't always happen that way but it does some and I didn'e see that). The kick return needs help. Both kick-off and punt. All of this may have had something to do with the level the guy was playing on but it seemed a little predictable on a few plays. I do have to say that EA has given me a reason to buy the game this year. I was not 100% happy with last years due it it being a shell of a game (I play the ps3 version but will switch to 360 this year). I'm kind of pumped about the game now. Lets hope they can get Madden right because it looks like all I will be playing is the Show and NCAA this year.

P.S. I forgot the tackling looked great but the injury thing needs help. I hate seeing guys roll around or lay lifeless on the field with no one around them. I want trainers on the field and teammates gathered around or something.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »