Home

Interview questions for Fairdale Kings?

This is a discussion on Interview questions for Fairdale Kings? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2008, 06:38 PM   #25
Rookie

SmithyDawg2008's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Interview questions for Fairdale Kings?

I like this topic.....I'm not mad at anyone who was doing this....It all goes back to NCAA and EA or who ever...You use these college player images and such and don't pay them a dime...I played for McNeese State back in the day..I'm 35...And when NCAA football put 1-AA on the game best believe McNeese (from my rosters was unstoppable)....

These transactions were probaly 40% cash...Youngsters sending summer money to these guys...

They can split 20 million of bowl money to the SEC and other conferences but not to the players? YEAH YOU GET A FREE SCHOLARSHIP FOR PLAYING BUT NOT EVERY ONE....

it's like having a streetwalker that brings in 2000 a day and buy her a happry meal at the end of the night....

PAY COLLEGE PLAYERS SOMETHING FORGET ALL THE AMATUER STATUS...20 MILLION TO A CONFERENCE IS 20 MILLION...

PS
lets debate...also i'm buzzing forgive the spelling
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2008, 06:48 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelowry
You're not going to like what I have to say, but selling rosters online is not illegal.
We were discussing him and the IRS. Selling the rosters and all that, well who knows. Getting $80,000 or whatever the hell he really made off of selling them and not reporting that income to the IRS is most certainly illegal.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 06-04-2008, 06:53 PM   #27
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelowry
You're not going to like what I have to say, but selling rosters online is not illegal.
regardless if its illegal or not, stealing other peoples work and selling them as his own is a very d-bag thing to do. we all should do what we can to inform everyone to avoid him and his sites. especially when you can get the rosters he stole for free.
Old 06-04-2008, 06:54 PM   #28
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
regardless if its illegal or not, stealing other peoples work and selling them as his own is a very d-bag thing to do. we all should do what we can to inform everyone to avoid him and his sites. especially when you can get the roster he stole for free.
I enjoy talking about how much of a dbag this guy is too but do you guys have questions for Fairdale Kings about his new site and/or rosters?

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 06-04-2008, 07:00 PM   #29
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I enjoy talking about how much of a dbag this guy is too but do you guys have questions for Fairdale Kings about his new site and/or rosters?
I would like to know more how FK prepares to do the rosters. Does he write the schools and asks for information, does he mainly use guides like phil steele? How long before the game is out does he start the process.

Thanks
Old 06-04-2008, 07:05 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
We were discussing him and the IRS. Selling the rosters and all that, well who knows. Getting $80,000 or whatever the hell he really made off of selling them and not reporting that income to the IRS is most certainly illegal.
Oh, I was confused by your "wheels spinning" reference. I couldn't tell if that was directed towards NCAA infractions or IRS infractions or like you've already got something cooking with the IRS or NCAA?

If he didn't pay taxes on $80,000 then he'd be in come trouble with the IRS. It appears he's an LLC (Limited Liability Corporation) so his personal assets could not be touched usually. IRS can go back as many as 7 years and the general rule is pay back what you owe plus 12%...

So as you can see $20k in unpaid taxes @ 12% per year can add up quickly.

My question for Fairdale is what in the world got him going on rosters in the first place, and does he have good typing skills lol.
Old 06-04-2008, 11:25 PM   #31
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Fairdale,
How long from start to finish do you put in on the rosters? Also after all that work and hearing the same music in the menu's do you get to the point that you are humming the songs without even knowing it.

Thanks for the time and I love all the work that you put in on this on a yearly basis.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2008, 11:59 PM   #32
Pro

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmithyDawg2008
I like this topic.....I'm not mad at anyone who was doing this....It all goes back to NCAA and EA or who ever...You use these college player images and such and don't pay them a dime...I played for McNeese State back in the day..I'm 35...And when NCAA football put 1-AA on the game best believe McNeese (from my rosters was unstoppable)....

These transactions were probaly 40% cash...Youngsters sending summer money to these guys...

They can split 20 million of bowl money to the SEC and other conferences but not to the players? YEAH YOU GET A FREE SCHOLARSHIP FOR PLAYING BUT NOT EVERY ONE....

it's like having a streetwalker that brings in 2000 a day and buy her a happry meal at the end of the night....

PAY COLLEGE PLAYERS SOMETHING FORGET ALL THE AMATUER STATUS...20 MILLION TO A CONFERENCE IS 20 MILLION...

PS
lets debate...also i'm buzzing forgive the spelling
What year did you play at McNeese? I graduated from there and even attempted to walk on for a year in the mid 90s. Its nice to see a fellow Cowboy on OS.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »