Home

Top 25 Toughest Places To Play

This is a discussion on Top 25 Toughest Places To Play within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2008, 09:39 PM   #49
Roll Tide!

Coach Bryant's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: Top 25 Toughest Places To Play

Quote:
Originally Posted by auburntigersfan
I just posted a picture of my teams happiness and this bear bryant cat went buzzurk.
Thanks for the support gamecock.
You'll see buzzurk when the regular season starts in the college football forum. There is always some nice banter going on in there during the fall.

I've been butting heads against AA, Dagger, and Fish for a long time now. They know that I love each of them...its just that I despise Auburn!
Old 06-04-2008, 09:45 PM   #50
Release the Kirchen

auburntigersfan's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Bryant
You'll see buzzurk when the regular season starts in the college football forum. There is always some nice banter going on in there during the fall.

I've been butting heads against AA, Dagger, and Fish for a long time now. They know that I love each of them...its just that I despise Auburn!
ok man, i guess we will go at it a lot the week before thanksgiving then.
Old 06-04-2008, 10:31 PM   #51
Pro

rolltide1017's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishepa
Alabama is simply not one of the toughest 25 places to play. It's really that simple. I don't give a rats *** about crowd noise.
Well, i disagree of course but, I think there ranking in that list is about right (if not a a little high based on recent years performance). No matter what has happened in recent history, Alabama is one of the top 25 toughest place to play, in fact most SEC stadiums are (which the list happens to point out). I also think Auburn is ranked where they should be (maybe a spot or two higher). They are not unbeatable at home by any means (well, except when Bama plays there; see I can laugh at my teams recent performance) remember half of there losses last year were at home.

auburntigersfan, I thought the picture was funny but, I'll echo the sentiment, enjoy it while it last. I hope it ends this year but, I just pray that it will end before I die. Great recruiting is nice and all but, we'll see if Saban can translate that to success on the field. I remember a few years back when most recruiting sites claimed that Shula put together a decent class or 2 and, we all know how that turned out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2008, 10:58 PM   #52
Release the Kirchen

auburntigersfan's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolltide1017
auburntigersfan, I thought the picture was funny but, I'll echo the sentiment, enjoy it while it last. I hope it ends this year but, I just pray that it will end before I die. Great recruiting is nice and all but, we'll see if Saban can translate that to success on the field. I remember a few years back when most recruiting sites claimed that Shula put together a decent class or 2 and, we all know how that turned out.
you pray it will end before you die, haha.
I'll give you the credit as being the first bama fan that realizes victories in February don't necessarily translate into victories in November. here ya go
Old 06-05-2008, 10:00 AM   #53
MVP

bgeno's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by blLLD0
Wisconsin louder than Penn State and Ohio State. And we won when i went to Wisconsin and lost at PSU and OSU in close games. Although OSU seems really overwhelming and huge when you go. i was in the middle of the horseshoe behind the flag pole, just a sea of red, freakin' nuts!! PSU seems like a pro stadium but doesnt seem like 100,000 people are at the game, not very intimidating at all.
You need to have a seat in the Penn State Student section for a decent game, sir... not one with Purdue.
Old 06-08-2008, 02:49 AM   #54
Rookie

Titus001's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks26ngoin
When O$U has one of the top 10 loudest stadiums call me. I can name so much places that are so much louder that stupid horseshoe which just looks like a giant, crappy U in the middle of the country.

Michigan Marching Band gets booed in Ohio Stadium
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sxmeSacmYI
Old 06-08-2008, 02:46 PM   #55
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus001
Michigan Marching Band gets booed in Ohio Stadium
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sxmeSacmYI
LOL, they suck

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2008, 03:09 PM   #56
Pro

MillerTime89's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgeno
You need to have a seat in the Penn State Student section for a decent game, sir... not one with Purdue.
I agree totally, our student section is off the charts.. and i believe #4 is a very good spot to be rated... there is nothing better than spending a fall night in Beaver Stadium during a white out.. 2005 vs. Ohio State was insane!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »