Home

A Godsend in NCAA Football 09: Formation Audibles

This is a discussion on A Godsend in NCAA Football 09: Formation Audibles within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2008, 04:54 PM   #41
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: A Godsend in NCAA Football 09: Formation Audibles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Will these formation audibles work online? I mean can you set all our audibles and get them how we want them and then go online and they will all be there?
They should. Note that F.A's (which are preset for each team) are in addition to the traditional 5 audibles we've always had, they don't replace them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2008, 12:02 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 1
Arkansas. Darren McFadden. Worked out pretty well for them.
Old 06-06-2008, 12:09 AM   #43
Rookie

and besides, thats just how I play the game. That's how I enjoy and have fun with NCAA. I just simply stated what I like to do and you guys jumped all over me for it. Some people don't take the game as seriously as you do. And for all the age questions, I'm 17.
Old 06-06-2008, 12:13 AM   #44
Rookie

I can kind of simpathize with Antoine on this one. I also enjoy playing the game realistically and not cheesing it up, but I have a couple of friends who play the game this way. I just see it as a strategy for players who aren't as good. I don't mind it. My friends can actually keep up with me for once haha.
Old 06-06-2008, 12:13 AM   #45
umd
MVP

umd's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antoine11
and besides, thats just how I play the game. That's how I enjoy and have fun with NCAA. I just simply stated what I like to do and you guys jumped all over me for it. Some people don't take the game as seriously as you do. And for all the age questions, I'm 17.
enjoy your short stay on these boards.

I like formation subs more than packages because I can rotate OL and position players without having to package them and they stay for the entire season. I really liked subbing in frosh for certain formations - slot WR or a TB who only played in one set and also for any option formations like the wishbone or wing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2008, 01:12 AM   #46
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
The thing about these boards is that the people here do take the game seriously as seriously as real sports in many cases. This is a place for everyone of course but the predominant interest and preference in play style of sports games here at OS leans towards hardcore sim, it is one of the few havens on the entire internet for sports gamers like us.
Old 06-06-2008, 02:03 AM   #47
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Let me explain why you got jumped all over. WE are having a dicussion about keeping this game realistic and how some people might abuse the feature. Then you come in and say I abuse it and what.

That is like a rapper walking into a country bar and saying what up my ******. Then yelling out . Can you play some 50 cent I love that dude. If you can't quite understand that then you might just want to find some where else to post. A lot of people have wasted their time playing idiots on the internet who don't play Madden or NCAA like the game football. Like. Scrambling chicken *****. OR the all beloved run the same running formation and run every play. OR the famous shotgun passing masters that always pass. You get the point.

Some might be extreme on the realistic side here. BUt most are just trying to enjoy footballl for what it is.
Old 06-06-2008, 10:09 AM   #48
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
The issue here is not we care how you play the game in your own time, by all means have at it and do whatever you want to do, play your OL as QB if you desire! LOL! The issue here is all of us simulation players have played people like you far too often online and it really is not the type of game that emulates real football. Most of us treat the videogame as a simulation and doing things like putting a WR at QB is basically taking a crap all over the game in regards to it being a simulation.

Play how you want against all of your friends and offline but when you come online and play others leave that stuff at home and play the game the way it was intended. That means no exploits, no glitches and not trying to take advantage of every little thing just to get a win.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »