Home

Mods and Community Leaders please read!

This is a discussion on Mods and Community Leaders please read! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2008, 12:12 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Cool Mods and Community Leaders please read!

Hey all, Fairdale and I are working on a flyer to distribute to spread the word at midnight launches and tournaments about how to get the rosters for free. We would like to get this thing distributed as far and wide as we can. I'm looking for ideas on how to best accomplish this?

Can I email everyone and it can be posted on each community leader's site? If so can you guys PM me your emails or post them here if it's public?

We just want to get the word out so no one is paying for rosters this year!

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2008, 12:16 PM   #2
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67
Re: Mods and Community Leaders please read!

I think pming would work well to get the info around. I don't think you wan't to do e-mail because it's a big hassle to go through your whole pm box to find people's e-mails. I tried it before and after around 6-7 e-mail addresses sent I just stopped.
Old 06-09-2008, 12:18 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
I think pming would work well to get the info around. I don't think you wan't to do e-mail because it's a big hassle to go through your whole pm box to find people's e-mails. I tried it before and after around 6-7 e-mail addresses sent I just stopped.
I don't think I can send attachments through PM's though on here. Also, I don't want to send out unsolicited PM's either.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

Old 06-09-2008, 12:19 PM   #4
Most Valuable Pepe

baumy300's Arena

OVR: 40

Someone should also set up a website explaining the Kaldenberg saga, the stupidity of paying for rosters, and the possibility of the name editor being taken away.

Like www.thetruthaboutrosters.com or something.

People could read up on there why they should not have to pay for rosters and what the main reasons are.
It makes me sad
I post the frog
Old 06-09-2008, 12:20 PM   #5
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I don't think I can send attachments through PM's though on here. Also, I don't want to send out unsolicited PM's either.
You think that you could put the info on sendspace and put the link in pm? Just wondering because you are going to be way loaded with requests if you do e-mail. Just wondering if you have enough time for it becasue I know I don't.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2008, 12:21 PM   #6
Banned

slickzeus's Arena

OVR: 7

this may be a stupid question, but how are we getting the rosters? i know you can share on ncaa 09 but is someone on here going to make them. Because if thats the case then i want in haha
Old 06-09-2008, 12:23 PM   #7
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Wonder if it would be against an NCAA rule to put a small flyer in each case talking about the roster share in the game. You wouldn't have to mention anything about real names just that if you want custom rosters you can get them through roster share free of charge.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 06-09-2008, 12:30 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
You think that you could put the info on sendspace and put the link in pm? Just wondering because you are going to be way loaded with requests if you do e-mail. Just wondering if you have enough time for it becasue I know I don't.
Well my intent isn't to email it to everyone, I just want to email it to the main site operators and then have them post it in a public place. I certainly do NOT want every user asking me to email the flyer to them. That was kind of why I started this thread in fact and why I am asking only for community leaders and the mods from this site to reply.

Last edited by ODogg; 06-09-2008 at 12:33 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »