Home

Is anyone going to the Gamestop NCAA tournament this Saturday?

This is a discussion on Is anyone going to the Gamestop NCAA tournament this Saturday? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2008, 11:49 AM   #25
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Is anyone going to the Gamestop NCAA tournament this Saturday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
Knowing past tournies in my city, no one will be there anyway.

I can ask the managers at the two gamestops (maybe even gamecrazy) if they can allow flyers to be sitting at the front and maybe people can pick them up when they come in.
The flyer should be posted at pasta's site and extremegamer's site sometime today.

And look at it this way dookie - even ONE person that gets the free rosters is $10 less kaldenberg thieves.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2008, 12:02 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Yeah... not sure if they will allow it or not, but I can ask.
Old 06-11-2008, 12:04 PM   #27
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
Yeah... not sure if they will allow it or not, but I can ask.
Well they won't stop you from handing someone a piece of paper, I can tell you that. Now as for distributing the flyers for you, they won't do that. Also, you can always just tell someone the website if you don't want to mess with the flyer - www.freencaa09rosters.com

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

Old 06-11-2008, 12:52 PM   #28
Rookie

Deathblooms's Arena

OVR: 2

I have never participated in one of these tournaments. Have you guys done something like this before? Is it pretty cool or do you just get cheese like online play?
Old 06-11-2008, 01:33 PM   #29
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathblooms
I have never participated in one of these tournaments. Have you guys done something like this before? Is it pretty cool or do you just get cheese like online play?
I have not participated in a tournament either but i've played some guys who are tournament guys and it's not too awful bad cheese, the one thing they did a lot i recall back in 2002 or 2003 was they ran hurry up the whole game and they took fast QB's...but that was usually the extend of the cheese.

Old 06-11-2008, 03:26 PM   #30
Pro

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I'm signed up for the Gamestop tournament this Saturday (Round 1) and I'm just wondering who all here is also signed up. As you may know (or may not) I have a flyer created to give to people about getting the rosters. It's awaiting Fairdale's approval.

If you're going to the tournament and don't mind I'd like you to take the flyer and hand it out to anyone who may be interested in getting free rosters. If you don't feel comfortable with that then we hope you will at least publicize the www.freencaa09rosters.com and www.fairdale-kings.com website in addition to letting people know about the EA locker feature.

So who all here is going and if you're going, what team do you plan to use? I'll be rolling with The Ohio State Buckeyes. I expect to be eliminated in my first game but the main reason I'm going is just to spread the word about free rosters.
I honestly dont get why this thing has become so huge. Why does everyone here continue to advertise the free rosters. With EA Locker, you can upload the rosters for free even if the people arent your friends on XBOX Live. I assume everyone would figure it out once they get the game.

NCAAB: Cincinnati Bearcats
NFL: Houston Texans
NBA: New York Knicks

"Those Who Stay Will Be CHAMPIONS"-Bo Schembechler-R.I.P.
Old 06-11-2008, 03:31 PM   #31
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks26ngoin
I honestly dont get why this thing has become so huge. Why does everyone here continue to advertise the free rosters. With EA Locker, you can upload the rosters for free even if the people arent your friends on XBOX Live. I assume everyone would figure it out once they get the game.
Then you would assume wrong. EA is not really pushing or publicizing the roster feature and by the time people get the game many of them will have already ordered rosters from one of these online thieves/scamsters. It's important we get the word out to as many folks as we can over the next month. Tell someone and tell them to tell 5 of their friends!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2008, 05:54 PM   #32
Rookie

uscballa's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathblooms
Should be no cheese because the guy at my gamestop said their were no substitutions allowed other than for injuries.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »