Home

DT Linder sold psxsports.com

This is a discussion on DT Linder sold psxsports.com within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 11:28 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 25
Re: DT Linder sold psxsports.com

I think Markees was referring to that DT never said he was selling it to BK. He said that he was selling but not to who. Perhaps it was through a 3rd party and he didn't know.

My Teams: Green Bay Packers, Wisconsin Badgers, Marquette Golden Eagles, Milwaukee Brewers, Virginia Tech Hokies, Texas Longhorns, Houston Texans, Houston Rockets
Old 07-03-2008, 12:23 AM   #34
Release the Kirchen

auburntigersfan's Arena

OVR: 31

Why don't we just have no rosters out for the first week. Think of it as fasting. He promises to get his rosters put out at a certain time and a week delay won't be good for business.
Old 07-03-2008, 12:35 AM   #35
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

DT is a good guy...he's taken a lot of crap, but i've been loyal to him for many years and he always went above and beyond for me (now i'm on xbox live, so i've used Dkrause's outstanding rosters).

I've contributed to DT's roster guide in the past and have been a long-time member of his site.

i've never believed the rumors of him thiefing rosters - he's a credible person and i'll continue to support him.
Old 07-03-2008, 12:44 AM   #36
Most Valuable Pepe

baumy300's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
DT is a good guy...he's taken a lot of crap, but i've been loyal to him for many years and he always went above and beyond for me (now i'm on xbox live, so i've used Dkrause's outstanding rosters).

I've contributed to DT's roster guide in the past and have been a long-time member of his site.

i've never believed the rumors of him thiefing rosters - he's a credible person and i'll continue to support him.
Well he sold his site now, so please, for all of us, quit supporting it. The man he sold it to openly brags about stealing rosters and ultimately he will end up being the death of roster editing in all NCAA games! DT is gone now man, you're going to be dealing with Brian Kaldenberg in the future and he IS the scum of the earth.

I liked DT as well, but it's game over for him. He's out of the game now.
It makes me sad
I post the frog
Old 07-03-2008, 12:53 AM   #37
MVP

babyfat9's Arena

OVR: 14

JIMMY CRACKHORN AND I DON'T CARE....i've been using rosters from Fairdale and think it's great and will continue to support Fairdale...i don't know the DT dude so i wont' bash on him....either way all those sending in money sites are losing out now due to EA share !!!!!!

Monsters of the Midway
Chicago Bears
Old 07-03-2008, 12:59 AM   #38
Banned

OVR: 26

EA will never stop letting us edit rosters, I think a lot of you are being a bit dramatic. Sales would fall big-time if they did that, it won't happen. Bank on it.

I don't care where or who I get a roster from as long as I get it. I've donated to DT and I've donated to FK.

If rosters aren't available to download then I will go back to making my own like I used to.
Old 07-03-2008, 01:05 AM   #39
Most Valuable Pepe

baumy300's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingmgt
EA will never stop letting us edit rosters, I think a lot of you are being a bit dramatic. Sales would fall big-time if they did that, it won't happen. Bank on it.

I don't care where or who I get a roster from as long as I get it. I've donated to DT and I've donated to FK.

If rosters aren't available to download then I will go back to making my own like I used to.
It's not up to EA my good Sir. If the NCAA sees that someone like Twinky Humper (AKA Kaldenberg) is profiting off of amateur athletes, they will force EA to remove the option to edit names. Wasn't there a court case about something like that?
It makes me sad
I post the frog
Old 07-03-2008, 01:07 AM   #40
W* B*ck!!

Scoop 24's Arena

OVR: 24

damn 80k the roster business is doing well. i never knew so many actually paid for something thats been free forever.
MLB: New York Yankees
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »