Home

Bill has played another game!

This is a discussion on Bill has played another game! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-04-2008, 04:35 PM   #25
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: Bill has played another game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tswells
Did anyone actually think EA would fix the INT problem? You should know better by now.

And it's pathetic that the thread about a return of the INT issue was closed. Is dissenting opinion supressed on this forum?
did you read any of the posts in this thread or at least follow the link in the original thread to see what everyone is talking about?

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2008, 04:50 PM   #26
Banned

MacPlex's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
if you don't do this, be prepared to receive more "hate" emails. lol
I've never sent hate mail. but if you dont do this expect some from me also. lol
Old 07-04-2008, 04:50 PM   #27
Mercy Extended. John 3:16

texbuk84's Arena

OVR: 34

exactly. some rookie just stating his opinion which doesent really matter. besides that i have noticed that the kick off game at times is open and closed in the same intervals. for example: yesterday i beat OS 42-6( on the demo of course) and i had 2 ints and 1 sack where i seen the dl strip the ball from the qb. HE STRIPPED THE BALL FROM THE QB( animations are sick on this year version yeahhhhhhhhhh). then i had a game where i lost 3-0 because i could get anything going. i believe it varies and we will all have some very heavy turnover games and some not so heavy turn over games.
Devils

2kflightschool.webs.com
Old 07-04-2008, 05:10 PM   #28
P2K
Banned

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by tswells
Did anyone actually think EA would fix the INT problem? You should know better by now.

And it's pathetic that the thread about a return of the INT issue was closed. Is dissenting opinion supressed on this forum?
"This is the most...wonderful tiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmeeee of the yeeeeaaaaaarrrrrr!!!..."

Old 07-04-2008, 05:14 PM   #29
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by P2K
"This is the most...wonderful tiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmeeee of the yeeeeaaaaaarrrrrr!!!..."

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 07-04-2008, 05:24 PM   #30
MVP

mudtiger's Arena

OVR: 16

I am very excited to see the developments, specially the cpu qb stats for PSU 18/30 for 144 yards, 1 TD + 1 INT. Beautiful in it's mediocrity.

Hopefully the days of every qb throwing 26/30 for 360 yards, 3 TD + 4 INT are long gone.

Last edited by mudtiger; 07-04-2008 at 05:26 PM.
Old 07-04-2008, 05:27 PM   #31
MVP

Bill_Abner's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudtiger
I am very excited to see the developments, specially the cpu qb stats for PSU 18/30 for 144 yards, 1 TD + 1 INT. Beautiful in it's mediocrity.
I thought the same thing, mudtiger. PSU never put the game in the hands of the QB (almost to a crazy extent) and most of the passes were underneath, dump offs, and a few 8 yard hitches. They also ran some option. Nothing that I can recall down the field. PSU fans will be very familair with this.

Right now I am in the middle of filling our basement back up witjh furniture and my daughter's toys after the flood, but I'll get some more games in tonight.

Editor in Chief Gameshark.Com
http://www.gameshark.com
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2008, 07:33 PM   #32
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill_Abner
and most of the passes were underneath, dump offs, and a few 8 yard hitches. They also ran some option. Nothing that I can recall down the field.
This 'sounds' like the same offense that every other team in NCAA and Madden has run on NextGEN.

I hope there are deep passes in this game this year. If not, this game will get boring REALLY quick.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »