Home

Can anyone answer this?

This is a discussion on Can anyone answer this? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2008, 10:54 PM   #1
Pro

Buke14's Arena

OVR: 9
Can anyone answer this?

I have a 360 and want to get PastaPadre's roster file since it will be available on release, however I can't get on live since I am using a laptop and a internet connection card and I was thinking of going to a friends house with my hard drive and downloading the roster file to my hard drive and then taking it to my 360.

Would that work?

Also if anyone knows how I could get onto Live with a laptop and a internet connection card, could you tell me how?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2008, 11:04 PM   #2
vs. the World

frankplastictrees's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Can anyone answer this?

The only way it would is that he would have to import his XBOX Live Gold account to your hard drive and maybe do it that way.

I don't even know if that would work after this last weekend where I took my hard drive full of Rock Band tracks I downloaded and tried playing them on my friends 360 and not having it work.
Old 07-06-2008, 11:11 PM   #3
Banned

AirLobo23's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Can anyone answer this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshinji
The only way it would is that he would have to import his XBOX Live Gold account to your hard drive and maybe do it that way.

I don't even know if that would work after this last weekend where I took my hard drive full of Rock Band tracks I downloaded and tried playing them on my friends 360 and not having it work.
As long as you sign in with ur gamertag and download it with ur gamertag there is no reason why it won't work.

I have memory card i take back and forth between 2 360's with my gamertag...you just can't download them with ur friends gamertag signed in.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »