Home

EA - Is NCAA 09 Online play lag free??

This is a discussion on EA - Is NCAA 09 Online play lag free?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2009, 08:39 PM   #9
Rookie

dex26-'s Arena

OVR: 4
Re: EA - Is NCAA 09 Online play lag free??

Yeah i'm having the same problem, the game is just not fluid, you see some frame loss and skips. Hard to make all my pre snap reads because of it and even harder to make those catches in traffic because sometimes the buttons don't register and have to press it twice. The servers are bad. I hope they improve this.
Old 01-05-2009, 05:50 PM   #10
Rookie

mjacks10's Arena

OVR: 6

Hell no.

I just lost a game to a guy I normally own in my OD because of the connection. Sometimes I'd press a button once & the QB won't throw the ball which led to several sacks. The go ahead score happened as a result of a play where I pressed the button to hike the ball & nothing happened, so I pressed again & the ball got snapped and the QB immediately floated one to the defense for the INT.

Prior to this clusterfest, there were games where I would get dropped around halftime. OD is my only reason for playing NCAA now. So if they can't get that working, well you know...no 10 for me.
Old 01-05-2009, 06:33 PM   #11
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

no game will be lag free.

i've only had 1 game of NCAA '09 where the lag was bad. other times it was "normal" or manageable lag.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2009, 08:11 PM   #12
Rookie

dex26-'s Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjacks10
Hell no.

I just lost a game to a guy I normally own in my OD because of the connection. Sometimes I'd press a button once & the QB won't throw the ball which led to several sacks. The go ahead score happened as a result of a play where I pressed the button to hike the ball & nothing happened, so I pressed again & the ball got snapped and the QB immediately floated one to the defense for the INT.

Prior to this clusterfest, there were games where I would get dropped around halftime. OD is my only reason for playing NCAA now. So if they can't get that working, well you know...no 10 for me.

Same here.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »