Home

So are stats and injuries now taken into account when exporting players to madden?

This is a discussion on So are stats and injuries now taken into account when exporting players to madden? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2008, 04:30 PM   #1
Rookie

Superman_TR's Arena

OVR: 3
So are stats and injuries now taken into account when exporting players to madden?

I was reading the ncaa feature on here and the guy mentioned that tim tebow got injured on ncaa 09 and in turn he ended up gettin drafted in the 4th round on madden...I was wondering if that was just an isolated incident or did the game really take his injury into account when he was exported? If so then I think that's really cool. Also I was wondering if anyone knew if players' actual production and stats finally had an impact on them getting drafted? Because in real life that's how you earn your ticket to getting in the NFL. Well...that and the combine lol. I'm tired of seeing players from other schools in my dynasties putting up some amazing stats(i.e. a LB with 120 tackles, 10 sacks, and 5INTs), just to find out that their rating on the game is too low to make it to madden when the class exported. In real life, if you're an exceptional player, you will make it to the NFL regardless what school you go to. EA needs to find a way to implement this.

Last edited by Superman_TR; 07-08-2008 at 04:39 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2008, 05:48 PM   #2
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: So are stats and injuries now taken into account when exporting players to madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman_TR
I was reading the ncaa feature on here and the guy mentioned that tim tebow got injured on ncaa 09 and in turn he ended up gettin drafted in the 4th round on madden...I was wondering if that was just an isolated incident or did the game really take his injury into account when he was exported? If so then I think that's really cool. Also I was wondering if anyone knew if players' actual production and stats finally had an impact on them getting drafted? Because in real life that's how you earn your ticket to getting in the NFL. Well...that and the combine lol. I'm tired of seeing players from other schools in my dynasties putting up some amazing stats(i.e. a LB with 120 tackles, 10 sacks, and 5INTs), just to find out that their rating on the game is too low to make it to madden when the class exported. In real life, if you're an exceptional player, you will make it to the NFL regardless what school you go to. EA needs to find a way to implement this.
Man, I always thought I was the only one that had this in mind.Because your right they need to put this as a feature for next years game.A players proformace on and off the field is what makes pro teams look at him.So by putting that in the game will give more meaning to the way we draft.So man your post is a good read and lets hope it reaches the eyes of those were it will matter.
Old 07-08-2008, 08:51 PM   #3
Rookie

Mercilezs's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: So are stats and injuries now taken into account when exporting players to madden

Agree 100% here.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:37 AM   #4
Rookie

Superman_TR's Arena

thanks, glad to see that you guys are on the same page as me with this issue. But I'm still waiting on someone who knows to give me a yes or no to this question.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:46 AM   #5
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman_TR
Id love to see injuries carry over, affect the ir performance, have nagging injuries stay around etc. Good ideas

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2008, 09:50 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 33

Trust me,I would love this feature just as much as anybody, but I think it's too complex for EA's brain to handle.
Old 07-09-2008, 10:16 AM   #7
Rookie

Superman_TR's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisman316
Trust me,I would love this feature just as much as anybody, but I think it's too complex for EA's brain to handle.
lol yea you're probably right. I'm almost positive that 2k sports would have implemented this by now had they been able to continue making football games.
Old 07-09-2008, 11:23 AM   #8
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Wow,no feedback from EA on this? I for one thought we would know somthing on this matter by now.Maybe its true a takeover will help with not having to put the things that makes a game realistic,And fun for all that spend their 60 plus dollars.Man EA I truely wish you guys would stop putting what you guys think is a nice features and take in some things from real gamers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »