Home

Campus Legend Plans

This is a discussion on Campus Legend Plans within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2008, 02:34 AM   #49
Captain Sarcastic

OVR: 6
Re: Campus Legend Plans

I'm having the same issue. I've downloaded the earoster com...er used the locker. I loaded it up, checked that the names were there, and then went into campus legend.

I create a new guy and play through the high school feature...was pretty cool...I didn't play last year, so I wasn't expecting this...maybe it's nothing new...get past that and they ask if I want to generate names for my rosters. I say no cause I have one loaded with all the names already...well la de freaking da...go an check after my legends mode loads with my team, and all the names are back to default numbers.

My fault...user error I'm sure..oh well it was fun the first time, lets make sure I load the roster this time, and then do it again. Load the roster, check the names are there, start a new legend with a new player, get to the end and pick my school...mother @#%#$ the names are gone again...yes I was the tool who played through that twice.

So yeah...I loaded the rosters again, created a player and added him to my team I picked. Verified he showed up as a "use preexisting player" when starting a new legends mode. So...I'll be looking up and writing down my first guys stats that have the rosters with all numbers, and then I'll be editing my created player to match that. I'll then start a campus legend with an existing player (me), and go from there.

I tell you...i am so @#%#% @#%#@% sick of buying stuff related to video games that require me to modify something outside the normal expectations to get it to work as I expected it to work in the first place. Thank goodness someone posted about this. I've been searching the forums for a while.

I love gamefly...this is only a rental, so I'm not out 60$. This is an all time low for EA. I respect that the designers are on this forum doing some damage control, that's its one saving grace...but damage done...this is unacceptable. I do QA for a living on software (not video games), and this is elementary test plan bugs.

It appears EA's new game plan is to just act like something is the way they want it to be, and make everyone believe it is so cause we are going to act like it's like that till you do...ya know...kinda like them trying to buy out Take 2...no thank you sirs...we don't accept your offer...but mr FCC we've complied with every legal requirement to acquire this company...forget that they said no.

Best of all is that if I could have found a copy early I would have purchased it, so I could be part of the early release mystic. Luckily for me due to their strict no early release policy this didn't happen.

Last edited by xxzone; 07-16-2008 at 02:39 AM.
Old 07-16-2008, 03:01 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 4

Can anyone confirm that you can return punts this year!?
Old 07-16-2008, 03:43 AM   #51
Banned

OVR: 3

I'm doin one with Terelle Pryor.

I also have to do one with the pride of West Canaan, Texas, Jon Moxon!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2008, 02:14 AM   #52
MVP

OVR: 11

Anyone know if you can still win the heisman as a defensive player? I was considering a scrambling QB but now I think it may be cool to be a FS
Old 07-19-2008, 02:28 AM   #53
Rookie

i really wanna do one with my team Oregon but Im afraid it is going to make my offline dynasty i run with Oregon feel tedious and repetitive (same schedule, etc)
Has anyone done both a CL and offline dyansty with their fave team and not gott bored? Thanks
Old 07-19-2008, 03:43 AM   #54
Pro

[Icy]'s Arena

OVR: 8

I just started a CL as a Power RB on Heisman level and i'm loving it. It's being a hard task but looking realistic, with most of times being unable to run over 3 yards, but from time ot time finding a hole open by my Oline enough to break away and get some 10 yards gains. I really feel i need to work so hard and play smart and i'm loving it!
Old 07-19-2008, 12:21 PM   #55
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmoneyH3
i really wanna do one with my team Oregon but Im afraid it is going to make my offline dynasty i run with Oregon feel tedious and repetitive (same schedule, etc)
Has anyone done both a CL and offline dyansty with their fave team and not gott bored? Thanks
I always choose a different team for that reason
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2008, 12:33 PM   #56
Rookie

Well I already have a LOLB CL with my 2nd fv team in Fla St, so I'm kind of stumped as to who to be if I am a RB. Although I am a 5* prospect, not many teams need a RB, its mainly 5th and 4th string. I don't mind being 3rd string. Illinois wanted me as starter..not sure if I wanted to go to a eliete school or be the man on a smaller school or a not as well known college football powerhouse.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »