Home

Campus Legend Plans

This is a discussion on Campus Legend Plans within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2008, 11:27 AM   #57
Pro

[Icy]'s Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Campus Legend Plans

It was said earlier in this thread and some others that the playbooks this year were the real ones from each team, but i'm afraid that is not true and that like in past year, the playbook is just a generic one not tied to the team at all.

I have tried both being a QB and HB in the USF bulls and we are not using an spread playbook but a generic one. The same about being a WR in Boise State.

Can you guys confirm?
Old 07-22-2008, 09:44 PM   #58
Banned

OVR: 4

^^^its basically the same thing as least yr
Old 07-22-2008, 10:25 PM   #59
Banned

OVR: 26

Am I doing something wrong or is this the most ******** useless feature ever? Here's the deal, I create myself as a CB in campus legend, I take the field, but I'm facing the offense from the opposite direction. I'm looking at the offense coming towards me instead of the offense going up on the screen towards me. Sorry, that's confusing. I mean the offense is coming down the screen towards me instead of up. There's no depth perception whatsoever and every thing I've ever learned and developed from playing the CB spot on this game is now useless! Does this make sense at all?

What a letdown

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »