Home

**The NCAA 09 Roster Issue Thread**

This is a discussion on **The NCAA 09 Roster Issue Thread** within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2008, 10:24 AM   #73
Rookie

Hey_Rebby's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Teams are disappearing now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
The last time I checked it's the NCAA, and the names aren't even suppose to be allowed, like I said it's bonus all these year we were able to edit, so until it's fixed, I will generated names.
Sorry, that's not going to fly. Roster sharing is a big selling point (from EA) for this year's version. There is no excuse for the glitches that are happening.
Old 07-13-2008, 10:25 AM   #74
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezer Boy
I'm not sure if you've gotten far enough to know this or not, but do we know for sure that if we download Pasta's rosters and don't edit anyone that it will work fine. Like I can play dynasty mode okay this way.
I thought so, thanks for the confirmation.

I started a dynasty just now with my slightly modified pasta roster and it seemed to work without a hitch.
Old 07-13-2008, 10:29 AM   #75
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey_Rebby
Sorry, that's not going to fly. Roster sharing is a big selling point (from EA) for this year's version. There is no excuse for the glitches that are happening.
I understand that, but all I'm saying is to all the guys, don't get your panties in a bunch, the game didn't even officially release, I'm sure EA can and will fix the rosters bug.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2008, 10:29 AM   #76
Rookie

Freezer Boy's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
I thought so, thanks for the confirmation.

I started a dynasty just now with my slightly modified pasta roster and it seemed to work without a hitch.
I was actually asking you if the rosters would work in dynasty mode because I don't know, I don't even have the game.
Old 07-13-2008, 10:30 AM   #77
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
Wow...They might as well strip the team names & likeness then & release there version of All-Pro football then...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey_Rebby
guys he's just pointing out his opinion. No need to jump on him just because he is dealing with the cards he's dealt.

We all know its a big deal for most people and we all hope that it gets fixed ASAP, but there is no need to get upset at someone for making the best of a bad situation.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 07-13-2008, 10:31 AM   #78
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
The last time I checked it's the NCAA, and the names aren't even suppose to be allowed, like I said it's bonus all these year we were able to edit, so until it's fixed, I will generated names.
Suit yourself but this is still BS...No need to throw yourself in front of the bus for EA on this one. I know you're more Madden than NCAA but EA is just flat out wrong for planning on releasing a product like this...Have fun playing with edited names but I'm pissed because I have already dropped for this game.
Old 07-13-2008, 10:33 AM   #79
MVP

Keirik's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by blevins
While this is a problem it isnt as bad as some of you make it out to be.

The teams disappearing has to be a result of pasta's file. Easy way to fix that.

The people without access the high speed internet probably arent naming every player on at least 13 teams. So they shouldnt have a problem right?

MLB 2k has had WAY WORSE issues over the past few years so I dont know where some of you get this EA hate for. MLB 2k one year literally was unplayable (couldnt play a game) and they got through it (not sure how other than for the patch that seemed to take forever to come out).
this has nothing to do with 2k AT ALL, so why even bother bringing that up into the conversation?

Also, okay great, congrats, you don't think it's a huge issue, but the topic isn't "Is this a huge issue?"

If you aren't actually adding anything to the thread, then maybe don't post up anything in it to avoid any arguments that will obviously occur from this.

Back to topic...........

This is happening to any mass edited roster i'm assuming?
Old 07-13-2008, 10:34 AM   #80
Banned

OVR: 19

Quote:
Well EA breaks its own rules than. After you select your favorite team, what is playing in the backround? It is stillshots of REAL player with real names on their back. I saw UMD's Dre Moore (they included his name on the back) tackling a player. Don't get it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »