Home

My personl thoughts on the game (and I'm real with mine)

This is a discussion on My personl thoughts on the game (and I'm real with mine) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2008, 05:14 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: My personl thoughts on the game (and I'm real with mine)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Birthday Boy
First of your playing the computer and anyone can score on a non existing opponent. Don't compare wheels falling off to too many interceptions. Cars come with tons of problems, they break down, things break, electronics don't work and all kinds of things. You didn't put the game in and it blew up, that would be like the wheels falling off. People just need to learn not to throw so many interceptions, and play real people
Im not throwing any interceptions actually, and I don't want to play real people. The game ai on defense still should better...
Old 07-13-2008, 05:18 PM   #18
MVP

hogfan's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: My personl thoughts on the game (and I'm real with mine)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetYaWeigtUp
Yeah and a stroke of luck that maybe these DBs will make a play!
That's a point that hasn't been given enough attention, IMO. You can't manually cover every receiver. You can switch once the ball is thrown, but by that time your defender is so far out of position that switching is pointless and you'd be better off coming from 15 yards upfield with a safety to make a tackle.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »