Home

Sorry Mod's

This is a discussion on Sorry Mod's within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2008, 12:09 AM   #9
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Sorry Mod's

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushidonole
I know I'm not supposed to post this on this forum, as it pertains to ONLY NCAA 2009 game discussion, but this does relate to the NCAA 09 game to an extent. I just need a quick answer, so I know what to do tomorrow.

Ok, so I just ruined my NCAA 2009 game. I had the 360 console standing up, thinking I would get a better reception signal from my wireless router on the cpu, since my 360 has a wireless adapter. Then my daughter (2 years old) accidentally bumps into the entertainment center, and it makes the 360 lean to the right (not fall over) but it caused the inside of the 360 to make a large circular scratch imprint on the disc, so needless to say, it's unplayable. It will load, but I'll get the unable to read disc error during the intro. Normally, I would be upset, but since the rosters aren't working anyways. I'm not that pressed about it.

My question is...

I noticed on the receipt (got the game today) that it says at the bottom

Opened new items may be exchanged for identical items within 30 days

Does that mean I can go into the store tomorrow and exchange this ruined disc for a brand new one, and not have to pay for it? I don't know how GameStop works, but I know some other stores will give customers the identical thing for free if they bring it back damaged within a
certain amount of days.

Again, sorry Mods, and thank you (anyone) for any help you can give me.
You're lucky. My NCAA 08 disk suffered the same fate (though it was a cat, not a child). However, I had no recourse like you do!
Old 07-16-2008, 12:10 AM   #10
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Sorry Mod's

OMT do they make you buy the game?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »