Home

The sliders that are reversed are:

This is a discussion on The sliders that are reversed are: within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2008, 02:00 AM   #41
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: The sliders that are reversed are:

[quote=mudtiger;2038506249]HUM QBA actually is CPU QBA

HUMAN QBA controls the CPU QBA. I don't think it controls both, but I could be wrong. Also, try turning CPU PB to 100, and CPU RB to 0, along with HUM RB at 100, and HUM RBA at 100, and then judge your running game and the CPUs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2008, 02:01 AM   #42
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

Old 07-16-2008, 02:04 AM   #43
MVP

mudtiger's Arena

OVR: 16

[quote=rascocm;2038506275]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudtiger
HUM QBA actually is CPU QBA

HUMAN QBA controls the CPU QBA. I don't think it controls both, but I could be wrong. Also, try turning CPU PB to 100, and CPU RB to 0, along with HUM RB at 100, and HUM RBA at 100, and then judge your running game and the CPUs.
I had cpu pb at 100, didn't do a thing to human rb. Plus no way is human wrc at 100 = human qba of 0. I'd have to play more with the rest. The others I might be willing to believe something funky is going on.
Old 07-16-2008, 02:11 AM   #44
Pro

OVR: 8

I don't think your ideas about CPU RB affecting Human RBA are correct. Nor do I think Human WR Catching at 100 = Human QB Accuracy.

I do however beleive that Human QB Acc works as intended for human but also affects CPU QB Acc. Another one is Human Running Back Ability which works as intended on Human RBs but also affects CPU Running Back.

These are the only two that I am sure about. An easy way too see if thing are affecting both teams would be to raise the all human sliders to 100 and lower all CPU to 0 and play even teams. I will try this tomor but for now it's bed time for me.

Old 07-16-2008, 02:15 AM   #45
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Sooooo...

Lemme get this straight...

All the tuning stuff WORKS, but they're assigned to the wrong slider?

Is there a chance Human Interceptions is tied to CPU Punting Distance?

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2008, 02:19 AM   #46
Banned

OVR: 2

By the way, I tested all of these on Varsity. the hardest ones to figure out were what actually affects the human rbs ability. Hell, maybe it is on defense. I do know when I put Human WR at 100, my QB started throwing very crappy. I did the HUM RB based on run pressure and lock-ups (hit replay on several setting and slow-moed the lines interacting).
Old 07-16-2008, 02:34 AM   #47
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

Whoa, I think the op is right about at least one thing. CPU RBA might just be CPU Pass Block. I noticed it had gotten ever more difficult to get any pressure after I boosted the CPU run sliders. I just tested this theory and maybe someone can try as well.

I had the CPU RBA at 75 I went into practice with Oregon as the defense I chose standard 4-3 Cover 1 and for the offense I had them use the play Shotgun Normal Wing TE Four Verticals. The difference was night and day. When I moved CPU RBA down to zero I suddenly had a very good pass rush with good pressure. It wasn't just about sacks but I was moving the o-line back. Still not perfect but I definitely feel like it was improved.

I think we are all on to something here.
Old 07-16-2008, 02:35 AM   #48
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Well I lowered the human qb accuracy to 20. and the whatever one was supposed to effect the cpu pass block. I AM GETTING PRESSURE. 2 sack and 4 hurries in the first half. And I am not seeing my Dline getting pancaked anymore.

UPDATE: Just got a user sack on a ss blitz. My whole dline just blew up the oline, This is awesome

Just finished the game. Fresno QB 17-28-135-0-1

Had 3 sacks. I really think this works guys.

Last edited by PVarck31; 07-16-2008 at 02:52 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »