Home

FIU depth chart

This is a discussion on FIU depth chart within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2008, 10:42 AM   #1
Pro

FAIRDALE_KINGS's Arena

OVR: 13
FIU depth chart

I've tried to search the forums but I haven't found this answered. How can you fix the FIU depth chart? From what I've read I know that DT was able to get pastapadre's rosters to work. He was able to get FIU's ratings to return to normal by re-naming A'Mod Ned and A.J. Grant. Fine. But what is the proposed solution for the depth chart bug? If you don't know after you download pasta's rosters the FIU depth chart is empty. If you auto re-order the depth chart, back-out and save the roster.... whenever you view the depth chart it is empty again.

Also you can go to play now and FIU's players are invisible. This is because the depth chart is empty. Of course, you can auto re-order the depth chart and everything is fine. But this doesn't help anyone wanting to play dynasty because FIU will cause problems. Please help me. IF you have a theory or solution for this problem please help me out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2008, 11:01 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: FIU depth chart

DT figured out how to do it. I have a couple of theories on what he did, but I have not tested them out.

#1-Try deleting all the names in FIUs roster and using only a few letters. also, Remember that there is a bug that resets the depth chart every time you edit a player? Maybe this will cause the depth chart to reset itself?
#2-Compare the default roster to pastas and check for any created players and or equipment edits to FIU. There may be some equipment edits that are causing problems.

I may have a few more suggestions later...
Old 07-16-2008, 11:37 AM   #3
Pro

FAIRDALE_KINGS's Arena

OVR: 13
Thumbs up Re: FIU depth chart

OK. DT did not create anyone for Florida International. Here are the edits that I've found. I will post Pasta Padre's edit first. And then DT's edit.

Illegal character edits:
A'Mod Ned (AMod Ned)
A.J. Grant (AJ Grant)

DT #94 Jonathan Betencourt
(Betancourt)

ROLB #52 Artis Warthen
(Warthen Jr.)

CB #22 Emmanuel Souarin
(Sourrin)

RE #91 James Jones
(#92 Jonathan Jackson)

CB #24 Derrick Clark
(#24 Franklin Brown)

FS #38 Alonzo Phillips
(#38 Davis Auguste)

FS #39 A.J. Grant
(FS #39 Marcelus Manear)

ROLB #55 Kambriel Willis 5'11 210
(ROLB #55 AJ Grant) 6'0 220 was actually listed as 6'0 190 while at FS by default.
Old 07-16-2008, 11:54 AM   #4
Pro

mjussawalla's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAIRDALE_KINGS
OK. DT did not create anyone for Florida International. Here are the edits that I've found. I will post Pasta Padre's edit first. And then DT's edit.

Illegal character edits:
A'Mod Ned (AMod Ned)
A.J. Grant (AJ Grant)

DT #94 Jonathan Betencourt
(Betancourt)

ROLB #52 Artis Warthen
(Warthen Jr.)

CB #22 Emmanuel Souarin
(Sourrin)

RE #91 James Jones
(#92 Jonathan Jackson)

CB #24 Derrick Clark
(#24 Franklin Brown)

FS #38 Alonzo Phillips
(#38 Davis Auguste)

FS #39 A.J. Grant
(FS #39 Marcelus Manear)

ROLB #55 Kambriel Willis 5'11 210
(ROLB #55 AJ Grant) 6'0 220 was actually listed as 6'0 190 while at FS by default.
I started to play dynasty as FIU - no wonder I couldn't find those names in the preview magazine I have at home.

BTW, I mentioned earlier - and not sure if this has anything to do with DT's rosters, but I was playing quite well as FIU against teams such as Kansas and Iowa. I played on AA, but it felt I was playing on Varsity mode. All I did was bump up the run block and run slider by 5 pts. Could there be a link?
Old 07-16-2008, 12:15 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 6

FK--

You also may try changing some of the ratings of the FIU players to see if that will allow the depth chart to be reset.

There may also be a tie in to Florida Atlantic's roster. You may want to see if DT made some changes on that one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2008, 12:21 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

I have no clue how to get the depth chart set but it won't affect your dynasty. I just started one with PastaPadre's original roster and simmed a season to make sure it would be okay.
Old 07-16-2008, 12:25 PM   #7
Pro

mjussawalla's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTWilliams2
I have no clue how to get the depth chart set but it won't affect your dynasty. I just started one with PastaPadre's original roster and simmed a season to make sure it would be okay.
With pasta's roster FIU will not have the correct depth chart. They dynasty will work, but won't be realistic since FIU will play like a high school team. (not that it is far from the truth )
Old 07-16-2008, 12:35 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

After the first year their depth chart is fixed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »