Home

I Love The Game, Am I Alone?

This is a discussion on I Love The Game, Am I Alone? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2008, 11:14 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
I Love The Game, Am I Alone?

Picked it up last night, played a few dynasty games with Texas, then played a buddy in some online games, and I loved every second of it. Are there issues? Yes, of course there are, but overall it's one hell of a football game. I almost didn't buy it because of all the negative reaction, but I'm gald I did. If anyone wants to play some legit football tongiht, hit me up I'm dubz on3 on the 360.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2008, 11:17 AM   #2
Rookie

The_Jacket's Arena

Re: I Love The Game, Am I Alone?

No, I love the game.
Piss on 'em!
Old 07-16-2008, 11:18 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 9

I love the game too, they just need to address the bugs/glitches with some sort of patch and we are gold.
Old 07-16-2008, 11:19 AM   #4
Rookie

GoVols1985's Arena

OVR: 8

I love it too dude. I had a great game this morning between A&M and TCU. I was up 38-31 with 20 seconds left in the fourth. TCU had driven all the way to my 5 yard line when their quarterback threw an interception in the endzone. One of the funnest games I've ever played against the CPU, it was back and forth the whole game.

Last edited by GoVols1985; 07-16-2008 at 11:21 AM.
Old 07-16-2008, 11:20 AM   #5
All Star

OVR: 33

I heart Ncaa 09
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2008, 11:20 AM   #6
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

I love it probably more than any NCAA I have ever played. Yes, that includes NCAA 2004. Love it. Love it. Love it!
Old 07-16-2008, 11:21 AM   #7
Rookie

I love it as well. The physics are better, the look is crisper, and to me the players just feel more solid, if that makes any sense. I've been able to generate a legit pass rush with the lowly Owls of Rice on default AA, and i don't find the cpu offense unstoppable by any stretch, also on default AA. The cpu run game and human punt/kick returns are going to get some tinkering, but as stated in the first sentence of my post, i love this game.
Old 07-16-2008, 11:24 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoVols1985
I love it too dude. I had a great game this morning between A&M at TCU. I was up 38-31 with 20 seconds left in the fourth. TCU had driven all the way to my 5 yard line when their quarterback threw an interception in the endzone. One of the funnest games I've ever played against the CPU, it was back and forth the whole game.
I had an epic battle with a buddy last night. He was Wisconsin, and I was LSU. He was up 3 with 18 seconds left after scoring a TD. He kicked me the ball and I returned it to the 45 yard line with 11 seconds left. I threw a quick post to get in to field goal range, 52 yards. He iced my kicker, but I still ended up making it with 5 seconds left. Now we're tied, and I'm getting ready for OT. I kick it off and mess up the kick and he gets it at the 50 with ONE SECOND left. He throws a hail mary and user catches in the endzone, gameover. I was pissed, but it was one hell of a game.

Last edited by dubz; 07-16-2008 at 11:26 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »