Home

NCAA Football 09 Patch Announcement

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 09 Patch Announcement within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2008, 05:32 PM   #81
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Patch Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAIRDALE_KINGS
I just posted this on my site...

Once the patch is released I will begin working on the rosters from scratch. I've been strongly encouraged to wait until the patch has been released before working on the roster files. That is only because no one is absolutely 100% sure that rosters will continue to work post-patch. I would hate to name 116 teams and encounter a problem where teams begin disappearing again. That is just too much time and effort spent for no reason.
Definitely try to load your old roster after the patch. It might still work. Don't delete anything you have already. If FIU is still there, your roster file may work fine after the patch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2008, 05:34 PM   #82
Pro

Soonerd2's Arena

OVR: 7

Why do the DT Rosters I downloaded work prior to the patch? There are so many threads it's hard to keep up with what exactly is going on.
Old 07-16-2008, 05:35 PM   #83
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurial23
Will we be able to download your rosters once finished through your EA Locker, or are there problems with that?
Yes, we are fixing the EA Locker bug that forced you to reboot after downloading a file in this patch as well. It is pretty much related to the main bug.
Old 07-16-2008, 05:36 PM   #84
MVP

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Definitely try to load your old roster after the patch. It might still work. Don't delete anything you have already. If FIU is still there, your roster file may work fine after the patch.
YEAH!!! Kudos to OMT to getting something out as fast as they can. You need to be applauded for this.....looking forward to all the improvements made to already very fun game (at least for me)...a buddy and me played a few unranked online games last night and had a blast...

The whole community involvement that EA appears to be taking with all their titles is very encouraging!!

Last edited by Ruffy; 07-16-2008 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Me no type so good! (English lessons available!)
Old 07-16-2008, 05:37 PM   #85
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soonerd2
Why do the DT Rosters I downloaded work prior to the patch? There are so many threads it's hard to keep up with what exactly is going on.
They haven't been broken yet. I've confirmed myself that they can break if you continue editing them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2008, 05:39 PM   #86
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
They haven't been broken yet. I've confirmed myself that they can break if you continue editing them.
Could you possibly try to break a set of the ps3 rosters that either peavy or lant are working on
Old 07-16-2008, 05:40 PM   #87
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Much love, Adam. Despite a disappointing release (the bugs I mean, the game is outstanding) I still have faith in the new direction for EA we're seeing, and you're a big part of that.

Thank you for sticking around, taking the heat, and letting us know what's going on. I know having people rip the game apart can't be easy on you. It's like pissing on someone's painting right in front of them. I'm trying to do my best to balance my criticisms with praise, I hope you don't take anything negative I say personally or as an attack on the game. When it comes down too it, it was worth every penny I spent... and that's even considering I probably should have waited a week cuz now I'm broke:P

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 07-16-2008, 05:44 PM   #88
Pro

Soonerd2's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Do you break them by editing multiple players from different teams or just individual edits on players reguardless of teams?

I only ask because I edited every players equipment on Oklahoma's roster and haven't had a single problem.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »