Home

The CPU cannot run the ball!!!

This is a discussion on The CPU cannot run the ball!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2008, 11:25 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 10
The CPU cannot run the ball!!!

No matter how I mess with the sliders I cannot make the cpu get yards against me, what must I do? I play on Heisman with CPU RB 100 and RB ability 100 and its does nothing. I am using ND and no team cpu team can run on me.

If I play Georgia, K Moreno should put up 100 on me atleast. But nope he consistanly goes around 20-43 yds, 18- 34yds, 15- 28

I do have a created (90) SS that I play as. His he the reason why? Cause I do make alot of tackles with him, but they still cant run even when its away from me. What gives?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2008, 12:43 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: The CPU cannot run the ball!!!

You're just too good! On All-American with a little running back ability tweaking, Moreno put up a good 65-yards rushing on my Miami defense during 6 minute quarters. I, on the other hand, couldn't move the ball on the ground at. My offense revolved around getting Cooper into the flats. Seems like different copies of the games behave differently. The running game and pass rush issues don't exist for me. The kick return game, however, is pretty bad. The trick in covering kicks is to not engage blocks while hitting the sprint button. Same goes for tackling in the open field. Returning kicks, I usually just call for a fair catch. Punt returns are too easy.
Old 07-17-2008, 12:48 AM   #3
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: The CPU cannot run the ball!!!

They can but you have to juice the hell out of the cpu running sliders. For some reason nobody testing the game noticed that the cpu cannot run the ball at all on default settings. This goes for all difficulty levels.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »