Home

Online dynasty concern

This is a discussion on Online dynasty concern within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2008, 04:54 PM   #17
Rookie

Michael321's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Online dynasty concern

Bump
Old 07-17-2008, 05:46 PM   #18
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael321
Bump
So how many online dynasties have seen this so far? Two I believe? Anyone in an online dynasty that has had no problem like this?
Old 07-17-2008, 06:20 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2

the auburn poster above stated his had not had this problem, If that guy could please respond regarding how they did theres or details and what not that would be appreciated or anyone that has advanced a week online with no issues.
Old 07-17-2008, 06:21 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 10

Let me post mine so it is cleary heard.

Me and my bro in law are doing an online Dynasty. During week 3 I as ND played MSU and won 31-0. I already was done recruiting and after the game it checked that I was ready to advance (At this point I did not check it myself) It checked it itself because I was done with all my tasks. Then I proceeded to check the "Im ready to advance " myself. (just to make sure) Wondering if by doing that it unchecked ???

My bro finished his game and asked me " am I all set " I said yes. And when he advanced , after downloading the new files I noticed that my game results were different. And all the stats were different and so as we could see it simmed my game for some reason.

At no point was it being advanced while I was in game. While I was waiting for him to advance I was however checking my teams stats. (Which I make sure I dont do anymore) Not saying it causes it but you never know.

So yeah just wanted to let it be known that mines happened without a Advancing during a game. I was done with my tasks and he was done with his.
Old 07-17-2008, 10:57 PM   #21
Rookie

LHaze30's Arena

OVR: 7

This is what just happened in our online dynasty. There are 3 of us in the dynasty and we all got kicked off the ea server after we completed position changes in off-season recruiting in season 1. We were all set at ready to advance when we were kicked off. The commissioner and I both tried to immediately reconnect but were unable to. We took the other option, not sure what it was called to get out and then tried to get back in again. We both were able to download the dynasty completely but instead of putting us back into the dynasty it sent us back to the first screen....ie play now, xbox live, etc. The 3rd member of our dynasty was able to reconnect without having to get out of the dynasty. I have a couple ?'s about this situation.

1) Is it just a server problem and we will be able to get in at a later time?

2) Are we screwed and will never be able to get back into our dynasty?

3) If the current commissioner and I are both unable to get back into the online dynasty, could the other member, who can still get into the dynasty, take over as host and invite us back into the dynasty if we retired from the current one. Just trying to figure out a way to not have to start over.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2008, 11:00 PM   #22
Rookie

OMT i have had a different problem with the online dynasty.

THis is a copy of an email that i sent to ea support.

Hi I was the commissioner of and online dynasty and just about an hour ago
the members of my dynasty and I tried to go in and play it. Well it would
load and say updating login information but then would return to the main
menu screen and not let us play. So we all retired from the dynasty but yet
it still shows up on our continue dynasty screen. When I looked at the
detailed information for it, it showed different settings then what we had
and that the players in it were not us but a random gamertag that was
currently online playing a ranked match. I cannot start another dynasty as
it is giving me and error stating I am already the commissioner of this
other league that is not working. Please help me.

EDIT: I basically am having the same problem as the above user except we all treid to retire from the dynasty but it still shows up on the continue dynasty list and since i was the commissioner it will not allow me to host another online dynasty

Last edited by Dmac271; 07-17-2008 at 11:03 PM.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:26 PM   #23
Rookie

LHaze30's Arena

OVR: 7

bump
Old 07-17-2008, 11:27 PM   #24
Rookie

Post Re: Online dynasty concern

My cousin and I started a dynasty online and one of us played a hell of a game with our QB and the stats were all messed up the next week when we went to check them. Now we dont know if it was the week that we played eachother or the next weeks stats that were missing, we just know the stats werent right. I dont have enough time to look through all these posts but has anyone else had this problem? Stats being inaccurate in online dynasties I mean.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »