Home

Online dynasty concern

This is a discussion on Online dynasty concern within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2008, 07:54 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Online dynasty concern

bump
Old 07-18-2008, 09:36 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 4

bump...may have seen this as well.
Old 07-18-2008, 10:21 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 1

We are having the same problem that Haze is having....

We have an online dynasty with 12 people. The first week (preseason) was fine and we advanced to the season. Well, while we were waiting for our games, three of us decided to get into an additional online dynasty (our second). I had not been into this second dynasty yet but had received my invitation. While playing my game I got an invite to a private chat from our commissioner who is in the second league with me. He said that he and the other person had a problem getting back into our league after going into the second league and setting their recruiting board.

He asked me to get out of our league and sign back in to see if we could get in. I did that and had no problem. So he told me to sign out again, and accept the invite to the second league and go in and set my recruiting board, depth chart, etc., then sign out and sign into our original league. BOOM... it said loading the dynasty as it does everytime...then, instead of taking me to the main interface of the online dynasty, it takes me to the main screen (play now, game modes, etc.)... I tried deleting everything but my profile and resetting my game but nothing works. We are not sure what to do to get back into this league...

Any help is appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2008, 02:38 PM   #36
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Are you guys seeing this on both 360 and PS3?

Also, when you started your dynasty did you add everyone at once or did you add more people later?
Old 07-18-2008, 03:15 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Are you guys seeing this on both 360 and PS3?

Also, when you started your dynasty did you add everyone at once or did you add more people later?
I added everyone at once. And I would love it the "so called experts" who claim its a roster problem head out of this thread. Just rediculous that I have to sift through some know it all's comment on why the problem is occuring. I have made no roster edits of any kind. Lets leave this concern to the people who actually might have a clue. Unreal
Old 07-18-2008, 03:19 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 2

I added everyone at once as well. The problem occured when a week was advanced and people tried to get back into the dynasty menu. Because of this problem i cannot host another dynasty whatsoever. I am stuck not being able to because it still shows me as being in the dynasty which i am not.
Old 07-18-2008, 05:00 PM   #39
Rookie

LHaze30's Arena

OVR: 7

OMT,

Our problem is on the 360 and everyone, all 3 of us, were added at the same time.
Old 07-18-2008, 05:58 PM   #40
Rookie

ronaldc33's Arena

OVR: 3

well guys it just happened to me. everything was fine for the 1st 2 weeks, then after advancing past week 3 i got some wrong scores. i have 12 users in my dynasty. ironically enough all the winners were correct. dont know if they somehow knew who the winners were or i just got lucky in simulation. out of the 8 user games that were played 3 of them are correct. (mine is correct) i remembered that u said u can see if each team is uploading and i dont think each team did upload but there's no way to cancel anyway. should i just turn my system off? also i do have Pasta's rosters for this dynasty. Could that be the problem? This is VERY disappointing...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »