Home

4th Down Issue

This is a discussion on 4th Down Issue within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2008, 02:52 PM   #1
MattUMD224

OVR:
4th Down Issue

i know this should go into the bug/glitches thread but i wanted to see how many people have had this issue..

have people been seeing the computer going for it on 4th down and 2 or shorter alot no matter where they are...

ive had the computer 4th and 1 on their 35 and still go for it or 4th and 1 on my 8 yard line and go for it instead of kicking the field goal

when i first got the game that wasnt an issue but over the last 2 games ive played it has been an issue

Right now its not bothering me as much but once i get into dynasty mode and this happens and i end up winning a game instead of the computer kicking it i will be very pissed off

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2008, 02:58 PM   #2
MVP

DallasRocks's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: 4th Down Issue

I've noticed this too but never when the CPU is in there own territory. This game is hard enough to get a team to 4th down then we have to stop them again!?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »