Home

4 player game offline???

This is a discussion on 4 player game offline??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2008, 07:35 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
4 player game offline???

long time lurker here and i haven't been able to find an answer to this anywhere:

is there 4 player co-op offline this year?? my boys and i used to love playing some 2 on 2 and were greatly disappointed last year...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2008, 07:43 AM   #2
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: 4 player game offline???

Below was the work around I posted a while back to get 2 player co-op on NCAA 08. I haven't tried it with 09 yet to see if you can get extra players or not. Give it a shot and see.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just in case (I know it's pretty pointless now as NCAA 09 is around the corner) anyone didn't know you can play Co-Op in 08.

When selecting what game to play have one controller assigned to the team you are playing against. The other one, which has to be wireless, goes to the team you want to control.

After coin toss and ready to select the KO pause the game with the controller assigned to team you want to play against..
After pausing turn off the wireless controller. Then go to controller select and move the controller that's left to the team you want to control. Hit B to back out and say OK. then turn on the wireless controller and resume game. After the Kick Off both controllers will be assigned to your team.

This was online on how to get 3 players onto 1 team in Madden 08. I tried with NCAA 08 and it worked.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »