Home

It's official, I'm over it.

This is a discussion on It's official, I'm over it. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 05:49 PM   #81
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: It's official, I'm over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlyrzNumber1
It's funny because I used to be the biggest EA supporter in the world, constantly defending everything about the series.

I'm tired of the lies.
I'm tired of the half *** products.
I'm tired of the EA-community-members acting like they're doing us some big favor because they are "listening" to our complaints.

I haven't heard one of these developers thank us for spending our hard earned time, helping them find out what's wrong with their product.

They aren't doing us any favors by "listening"

This whole community is market research and quality assurance entirely free to them.

I'm tired of OS not being about the community anymore. Having EA developers/company members on these boards brings the site attention/links/traffic, so instead of backing us up (the community that helped them build their brand) they start kissing EA's *** too, and "banning" / "warning" people speaking up with their disgust of EA and their game.
Ditto, its a complete 180 for me on my feelings on the EA guys over here before NCAA 09. They were told all of these bugs at community day by almost everyone yet they did nothing to fix them. We the customers who spent 60 bucks for buying this game are the bad guys b/c were not going to play nice b/c there here. Its 09 and they still cant even get he basic things right on next gen. I gave EA a complete pass on the first twoo madden's and NCAA b/c of the is next gen build from the ground up blah blah blah. Seriously how do all these gameplay flaws go over everyones head? Is it fun hell yes but its terrible to play online b/c as Auburn Alumni has noted, I can take any school Wake Forest, Kansas State heck FCS east if they let me. I can take those schools and dominate anyone o-line b/c 96 linemen = 66 rated linemen. go 5 wide or 4 w/ a TE and slowly work down the field. Defense is broken so you dont even need to bother
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2008, 06:20 PM   #82
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4reak
Ditto, its a complete 180 for me on my feelings on the EA guys over here before NCAA 09. They were told all of these bugs at community day by almost everyone yet they did nothing to fix them. We the customers who spent 60 bucks for buying this game are the bad guys b/c were not going to play nice b/c there here. Its 09 and they still cant even get he basic things right on next gen. I gave EA a complete pass on the first twoo madden's and NCAA b/c of the is next gen build from the ground up blah blah blah. Seriously how do all these gameplay flaws go over everyones head? Is it fun hell yes but its terrible to play online b/c as Auburn Alumni has noted, I can take any school Wake Forest, Kansas State heck FCS east if they let me. I can take those schools and dominate anyone o-line b/c 96 linemen = 66 rated linemen. go 5 wide or 4 w/ a TE and slowly work down the field. Defense is broken so you dont even need to bother
Here's the problem. People go overboard. Instead of intelligently posting their problems with the game, we get nothing but EA Sucks, EA are a bunch of lazy bastards, etc. You simply won't be taken seriously. If you were at work, and you made a mistake, what would you respond better to. Someone telling you what you did wrong, or someone calling you a lazy bastard?

If you want the devs to take you seriously, and you want to interact with them so that maybe we can have a positive impact on the games development in the future, then we need more intelligent, thought out posts and threads, and fewer ridiculous rants, recycled over and over again.

If people just want to meltdown, rant and hurl a bunch of poorly thought out insults, they should go to the IGN or GameFaqs boards where that is the standard.
Old 07-18-2008, 06:24 PM   #83
Rookie

GoVols1985's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Here's the problem. People go overboard. Instead of intelligently posting their problems with the game, we get nothing but EA Sucks, EA are a bunch of lazy bastards, etc. You simply won't be taken seriously. If you were at work, and you made a mistake, what would you respond better to. Someone telling you what you did wrong, or someone calling you a lazy bastard?

If you want the devs to take you seriously, and you want to interact with them so that maybe we can have a positive impact on the games development in the future, then we need more intelligent, thought out posts and threads, and fewer ridiculous rants, recycled over and over again.

If people just want to meltdown, rant and hurl a bunch of poorly thought out insults, they should go to the IGN or GameFaqs boards where that is the standard.
I agree, people say **** on the internet they would never say to a person right in front of them. They work hard to make games, and even if they mess up, they deserve respect as people regardless.
Old 07-18-2008, 06:28 PM   #84
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoVols1985
I agree, people say **** on the internet they would never say to a person right in front of them. They work hard to make games, and even if they mess up, they deserve respect as people regardless.
People think they are anonymous on the internet, and that gives them the ability and opportunity to behave like that.

Although in some cases, due to age, lack of education or whatever, I think some people simply don't know any better.
Old 07-18-2008, 06:45 PM   #85
Banned

BunnyHardaway's Arena

OVR: 36

After reading through some of the posts in here...am I the only one that really likes the game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2008, 06:49 PM   #86
Rookie

OVR: 6
Location: PA, but born & rasied in Hollis, Queens NY. MM username: jkhaalis991

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmulk
Why are there 500 threads about how dissapointed people are with the game? BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE DISSAPOINTED WITH THE GAME!! OS and its posters can like it or not, but I am, like hundreds of others, on this board to read the opinions, both good and bad, of NCAA 09. It is not stupid, its THEIR OPINION. The people who Like the game know its flawed, but what about us who waited to purchase the game for this exact reason?? I don't know the problems with the game, that is why I am on a Videogame Forum. IF OS started closing every thread that is voicing nothing more than a persons opinion of the product, people would simply stop coming. I Promise you that.
Every1 is can have their opinion, but what i'm sayin is there are "Stickies" all on this board for the OP to vent what is wrong with the game. The title of this thread is "It's official, I'm over it." I'm thinking its something other than another thread talking about the flaws of the game, but what is it.....another thread talking about the flaws of the game. The OP wouldn't put the title of this thread: "EA SUX. I'M GOING BACK TO 08!!!!" because it would be closed faster than a nun's legs. My point is there is a "sticky" for all this.

I have been apart of "The Tradition" since NCAA started online dynasties. Come check it out.
Old 07-18-2008, 06:52 PM   #87
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

and with that, this thread has come to an end.

Closed

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »