Home

It's official, I'm over it.

This is a discussion on It's official, I'm over it. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 03:56 PM   #49
Gatekeeper

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: It's official, I'm over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Yea and just because some of us are outspoken about the wrongs with the game. Does NOT mean we are EA haters. By no means am I against EA, but I will openly say as a consumer who paid my hard earned money for a buggy title that I feel this kind of release is uncalled for.
Here's the rub. You have the same people saying the same thing over and over again in every thread, and creating new threads over and over again,basically saying the same thing, you basiclly lose some credibility and anything you say gets passed off as crazy ramblings from an agenda having *****. Factor in some of the completely off the wall things that get said, and sigs like yours for example and it just compounds that perception.

BTW, your sig is wrong, if you really want to place blame on licensing, don't forget to blame the people selling the licenses.
Old 07-18-2008, 03:58 PM   #50
Gatekeeper

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
I highly disagree here OMT. Looking at a bug is wayyy different than fixing a bug. If you ATLEAST admit that this bug or part of the game is not working correctly. Atleast it shows you all are aware of it. But having a issue and hand not given any info what so ever if it is getting looked at or not does nothing for the community.

Like the pursuit issue I have been trying for a while now you to answer if you all are looking into it. That is a honest question, and I think we as a community have had to put up with enough all ready with this buggy release and some honesty on these gameplay areas is not to much to ask.

I mean we are the consumers, we paid our hard earned money on something that does not work as intended.
OMT is actually right. We've seen it here before. Some developer says they are looking at a bug, and then people start to tell everyone they are for sure fixing that bug or perecieved bug, then when that bug doesn't get fixed for reasons whatever reason that developer gets vilified as a person who's blatantly lying to the user base.

Not to mention the EA guys already created a thread with a list of bugs they are looking in to .

Time to tap the brakes a little bit for some people.
Old 07-18-2008, 03:59 PM   #51
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Here's the rub. You have the same people saying the same thing over and over again in every thread, and creating new threads over and over again,basically saying the same thing, you basiclly lose some credibility and anything you say gets passed off as crazy ramblings from an agenda having *****. Factor in some of the completely off the wall things that get said, and sigs like yours for example and it just compounds that perception.

BTW, your sig is wrong, if you really want to place blame on licensing, don't forget to blame the people selling the licenses.
My sig is not to be taken as seriously as u seem to be taking it. I am not into the whole take over thing. I could carless, I just want a good playing football game.

Ncaa 09 looks fantastic, but from a gameplay side (which is the major part of the game), is sadly broken.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2008, 04:01 PM   #52
H*p H*p 4 H*rs*m*n

BigTigLSU's Arena

OVR: 34

I find it funny someone said the original poster has a vagina because they are frustrated for spending 60 dollars on a broken game... I just dont get how people get mad at someones elses frustration... you dont want to hear about it then dont go in the thread but to be upset with someone who cant look past the flaws its just silly.

Last edited by BigTigLSU; 07-18-2008 at 04:03 PM.
Old 07-18-2008, 04:01 PM   #53
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
I highly disagree here OMT. Looking at a bug is wayyy different than fixing a bug. If you ATLEAST admit that this bug or part of the game is not working correctly. Atleast it shows you all are aware of it. But having a issue and hand not given any info what so ever if it is getting looked at or not does nothing for the community.

Like the pursuit issue I have been trying for a while now you to answer if you all are looking into it. That is a honest question, and I think we as a community have had to put up with enough all ready with this buggy release and some honesty on these gameplay areas is not to much to ask.

I mean we are the consumers, we paid our hard earned money on something that does not work as intended.
you have a list of what they are "working" on. Its in the thread that Ian created in regards to reponding to the gameplay issues. There he list his top things that will be looked at. Adam is better to say nothing at all than to say what might be fixed, because all that does is open more avenues for him and EA to be criticized. And given the atmosphere surrounding the forum right now, right/wrong, I can't blame him one bit for not disclosing that information.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 07-18-2008, 04:02 PM   #54
Gatekeeper

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
My sig is not to be taken as seriously as u seem to be taking it.
You just proved my point about perception and why it's tough to take what you say seriously.
Old 07-18-2008, 04:04 PM   #55
Gatekeeper

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTigLSU
For those who love the game ... I find it funny someone said the original poster has a vagina because they are frustrated for spending 60 dollars on a broken game... I just dont get how people get mad at someones elses frustration... you dont want to hear about it then dont go in the thread but to be upset with someone who cant look past the flaws its just silly.
Tig you and I go back a ways on these boards. I generally agree with you. The problem with these threads is that the same people keep generating them over and over again, and the actual stuff worth reading gets lost in the wash, so to speak.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2008, 04:06 PM   #56
Rookie

Kayotick's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmulk
I got so sick of Madden 08 that I went back to 05. Bought myself a PS2 for 70 bucks, bought Madden for $3 and NCAA for $5. Took control of all 32 teams and edited the rosters myself, added a few choice players such as Tony Romo, Reggie Bush, Shawn Merriman, etc. My roommate and I have played 4 seasons, and I am having so much fun I have ZERO interest in Madden 09. If it ain't broke..... Graphics only matter for about 15 minutes, after that its ALL about gameplay and realism. And no football game has ever come close to Madden 05, so why bother? Video games are for fun, find the game you enjoy and play it. Madden's next gen franchise modes have been nothing more than a migrane headache, and franchise mode is all I care about, so why would I waste my money?
One can only guess why Madden 05 was the best Madden released. . .
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »