Home

Heisman bug in Dynasty! ROBBED by Injury during voting week!

This is a discussion on Heisman bug in Dynasty! ROBBED by Injury during voting week! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 06:48 PM   #9
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: Heisman bug in Dynasty! ROBBED by Injury during voting week!

4000 yards and 100 TD's is fun for you?

To each their own.
Old 07-18-2008, 06:48 PM   #10
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Maybe the Heisman voters don't like cheesers?
Old 07-18-2008, 06:56 PM   #11
Rookie

WVUWx's Arena

OVR: 1

So you people would rather make posts like "4000 yards rushing, 100 tds, to each his own, bla bla blah".... rather than worry about a crushing bug that cheats you from winning the Heisman no matter how you earned it.

WTF?

So what if I didnt even mention my stats, or the team I used... you assume I "cheesed" to get those stats. Playing on All-American, running the Option and never pitching it. Juking the hell out of defenders with Pat White... how is that Cheesing?

If you checked out the POOR representation of stats allocated to WVU this year, you will realize that running the Option with Pat White and Noel Devine is about ALL you can do with the Mountaineers.

#7 ranked team in the nation and an Overall 84. What a joke.

Anyway...

The point is, I was the #1 candidate for the Heisman. During the voting week, my player was flagged as "injured". Having this flag somehow removed him from being elligible to receive votes. There is no other explanation as to how a player can go from being the front running for 6+ weeks to not getting a single vote.
Old 07-18-2008, 06:59 PM   #12
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVUWx
So you people would rather make posts like "4000 yards rushing, 100 tds, to each his own, bla bla blah".... rather than worry about a crushing bug that cheats you from winning the Heisman no matter how you earned it.

WTF?

So what if I didnt even mention my stats, or the team I used... you assume I "cheesed" to get those stats. Playing on All-American, running the Option and never pitching it. Juking the hell out of defenders with Pat White... how is that Cheesing?

If you checked out the POOR representation of stats allocated to WVU this year, you will realize that running the Option with Pat White and Noel Devine is about ALL you can do with the Mountaineers.

#7 ranked team in the nation and an Overall 84. What a joke.

Anyway...

The point is, I was the #1 candidate for the Heisman. During the voting week, my player was flagged as "injured". Having this flag somehow removed him from being elligible to receive votes. There is no other explanation as to how a player can go from being the front running for 6+ weeks to not getting a single vote.
That was pretty defensive. Guess must have hit close to home.

To be honest of all the bugs that have been reported in this game, getting hurt while cheesing the CPU and not getting the Heisman is a low priority for most.
Old 07-18-2008, 07:04 PM   #13
Rookie

WVUWx's Arena

I have nothing to say

Last edited by countryboy; 07-18-2008 at 07:36 PM.
Old 07-18-2008, 07:12 PM   #14
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
You're an idiot. How about analyzing THIS post... I'll make it easy for you.

*Waves at the Internet Antagonist with a smile*

Chalk this up as reported... the temporary fix is to NOT play with your #1 Heisman candidate during the last 6 weeks so you dont run the risk of injury... but wait, if you dont play how can you win the Heisman. Sounds like a fix a USC player would try though, lots of smarts out there...
Yes you are obviously very intelligent..

Last edited by countryboy; 07-18-2008 at 07:39 PM. Reason: remove inappropriate language from quote
Old 07-18-2008, 07:16 PM   #15
Rookie

WVUWx's Arena

No, All I got to say is anyone that posts over 48,000 times on the same forum is not even human. Intelligence left your mind around.. maybe 47,000 posts ago.

Seriously man, you are obviously obsessed with just posting and throwing out accusations, insults, meglomania... you should try something else besides posting on an internet forum.

Estimating it takes just 30 seconds per post... not even counting the time you take to just sit there and read these messages, think about how you are going to reply then actually do it... lets see you just LOST, over 16 DAYS of your life in non stop posting.

LOL @ U, and only U.
Old 07-18-2008, 07:21 PM   #16
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
No, All I got to say is anyone that posts over 48,000 times on the same forum is not even human. Intelligence left your mind around.. maybe 47,000 posts ago.

Seriously man, you are obviously obsessed with just posting and throwing out accusations, insults, meglomania... you should try something else besides posting on an internet forum.

Estimating it takes just 30 seconds per post... not even counting the time you take to just sit there and read these messages, think about how you are going to reply then actually do it... lets see you just LOST, over 16 DAYS of your life in non stop posting.

LOL @ U, and only U.
I've been called worse by better people than you. No skin off my back.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »