Home

My Online Dynasty Has Been Hijacked. Serious Topic) I Am Pissed! EA PLEASE ADDRESS!!!

This is a discussion on My Online Dynasty Has Been Hijacked. Serious Topic) I Am Pissed! EA PLEASE ADDRESS!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2008, 11:00 AM   #49
Pro

DiddyGotGrillz's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: My Online Dynasty Has Been Hijacked. Serious Topic) I Am Pissed! EA PLEASE ADDRES

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopeboy206
First off I just want to say I am really liking this game from the rosters to the wide open gameplay to the graphics. But put that aside my story begins:

I made multiple threads on different websites and had no response. I had a perfectly fine dynasty with 12 users. Heading into the 2nd week after everyone played their first games members began to send me messages since (I am the commissioner) of my dynasty saying they can't log into the league. At first I just thought the EA server was down so I told my brother to start a dynasty to test it out and his work fine. Every single time I log into my online dynasty it keeps taking me back to the main menu (not the online dynasty menu) but the menu where its the main main menu where it says play now, xbox live, mascot game, ect.. What even sucks more is I can't even retire (delete) my dynasty so I can start a new one because you are only allowed to create one. I thought this was very strange so i checked the league settings and all my settings has been changed from All-American to Heisman. Something was wrong so I click to dynast details and I began to see 2 users and only 2 users who was never in the league to begin with. All my other users including me was not even on the list. What sucks even more is everyone in our dynasty including me cant even retire. EA MUST ADDRESS THIS NOW! I know it is just a video game but I am heated! I bought this game for one reason and only one reason and that is online dynasty play. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!
Had the same thing happen to us.....USE "EArosters com" as your roster file....NOT Pasta's. It will work fine then!
Old 07-21-2008, 11:37 AM   #50
Rookie

BigBodySS's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: My Online Dynasty Has Been Hijacked. Serious Topic) I Am Pissed! EA PLEASE ADDRES

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiddyGotGrillz
Had the same thing happen to us.....USE "EArosters com" as your roster file....NOT Pasta's. It will work fine then!
Not at all, I'm using "EArosters com" rosters, and have been the entire time. I never even downloaded Pasta's. It still happened to me.
Old 07-21-2008, 12:16 PM   #51
W* B*ck!!

Scoop 24's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by bears5122
The more I hear about the issues with the online dynasty, the more it seems like there are just a ton of major database issues with it. It seems like it is crossing up different leagues and players.
i think thats exactly what it is. you might have to give your leagues unique names. so type in ur league name and throw a number or two in there . or mispelled letter or something .
MLB: New York Yankees
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2008, 12:37 PM   #52
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopeboy206
I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!
If you really want your money back, all you have to do is send a request to EA's customer service explaining why. They will ask you to send in your copy with the receipt, and they will return a sealed copy that you can return to the retailer. EA dosn't refund directly.

I did it with last year's copy even after the 30 days allowed by the retailer.
Old 07-21-2008, 01:05 PM   #53
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Is this happening on both 360 and PS3? This would be very helpful in tracking down the issue.
Old 07-21-2008, 01:08 PM   #54
MVP

K_rob11's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Is this happening on both 360 and PS3? This would be very helpful in tracking down the issue.
360 for our league
Old 07-21-2008, 02:58 PM   #55
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

I hate to bump this thread... but we need to know if anyone has had this happen on PS3.

I'm not talking about the scores updating incorrectly, but this whole issue about losing your dynasty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2008, 03:01 PM   #56
MVP

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
I hate to bump this thread... but we need to know if anyone has had this happen on PS3.

I'm not talking about the scores updating incorrectly, but this whole issue about losing your dynasty.
We haven't had that happen, only scores updating incorrectly. Is it possibly something we did on our end then?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »