Home

My Online Dynasty Has Been Hijacked. Serious Topic) I Am Pissed! EA PLEASE ADDRESS!!!

This is a discussion on My Online Dynasty Has Been Hijacked. Serious Topic) I Am Pissed! EA PLEASE ADDRESS!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2008, 03:12 PM   #57
Rookie

jeremyolds2's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: My Online Dynasty Has Been Hijacked. Serious Topic) I Am Pissed! EA PLEASE ADDRES

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95Frazier
there are other problems with online dynasty as well. Sometimes the game changes scores, and even wins to losses. My friend lost to NORTH TEXAS as K-State after he actually won 45-28. Online dynasty needs to be patched.
The same thing happened to me. I was Southern Miss and beat Marshall 70-42, and then after commish advanced to the next week it had me down as a loss of 17-37 and a loss in my record. I had to ditch my team and get a different one just to have a chance at a nat'l championship. Fix your online dynasties EA! I think this is more important than the roster patches because there is no point of a roster patch if you cant play in an online dynasty.
Old 07-21-2008, 03:13 PM   #58
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: My Online Dynasty Has Been Hijacked. Serious Topic) I Am Pissed! EA PLEASE ADDRES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaii_Stars
We haven't had that happen, only scores updating incorrectly. Is it possibly something we did on our end then?
If you didn't upload correctly or there was network issues involved, I could see that. But it should be user friendly enough not to have this problem. That was a big part of the design was to make it streamlined so the users don't have to do a bunch of things just right to make it work.

We really don't know what is going on yet... well, he do know as there are some files in affected users' lockers that should not have gotten there. We are checking server logs now to see if we can track it down.
Old 07-21-2008, 03:52 PM   #59
MVP

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
If you didn't upload correctly or there was network issues involved, I could see that. But it should be user friendly enough not to have this problem. That was a big part of the design was to make it streamlined so the users don't have to do a bunch of things just right to make it work.

We really don't know what is going on yet... well, he do know as there are some files in affected users' lockers that should not have gotten there. We are checking server logs now to see if we can track it down.
Thanks for the info and thanks for looking into everything.
Old 07-21-2008, 05:07 PM   #60
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8

Bump
Old 07-21-2008, 05:25 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 3

OMT, I have the 360 version.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2008, 05:40 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 1

Same has happened to me. Mine was only a 2 person league and now it's magically an 8 person league with neither of us in it. We made it to week 7 before it crashed. Has the dynasty crash happened to anyone who isn't using rosters? I have a feeling that the rosters are what is causing this stuff to happen.
Old 07-21-2008, 06:08 PM   #63
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by JashSq
Same has happened to me. Mine was only a 2 person league and now it's magically an 8 person league with neither of us in it. We made it to week 7 before it crashed. Has the dynasty crash happened to anyone who isn't using rosters? I have a feeling that the rosters are what is causing this stuff to happen.
PS3 or 360? Please PM me your gamertag or whatever they call it on PS3.
Old 07-21-2008, 06:39 PM   #64
Banned

OVR: 26

This is happening everywhere!! Our OS Gridiron Greats PS3 dynasty did this crap last night, and I get to work this morning and 2 co-workers had the same thing in their dynasty!

At 9:15 I go to the break room to get me a cup of coffee, and my two co-workers are chanting "Nuts n Bolts, Nuts n Bolts...We - Got - Screwed!!!" talking about the purchase of this game.

This is nuts! I literally have no idea what to do at this point. What did I miss today? Anyone find a solution yet? I'm not even upset anymore, I was a little last night, but after seeing my dumb co-workers chanting all day it has turned into a comedyfest. It was hilarious!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »