Home

My Online Dynasty Has Been Hijacked. Serious Topic) I Am Pissed! EA PLEASE ADDRESS!!!

This is a discussion on My Online Dynasty Has Been Hijacked. Serious Topic) I Am Pissed! EA PLEASE ADDRESS!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2008, 10:13 AM   #1
Banned

dopeboy206's Arena

OVR: 18
My Online Dynasty Has Been Hijacked. Serious Topic) I Am Pissed! EA PLEASE ADDRESS!!!

First off I just want to say I am really liking this game from the rosters to the wide open gameplay to the graphics. But put that aside my story begins:

I made multiple threads on different websites and had no response. I had a perfectly fine dynasty with 12 users. Heading into the 2nd week after everyone played their first games members began to send me messages since (I am the commissioner) of my dynasty saying they can't log into the league. At first I just thought the EA server was down so I told my brother to start a dynasty to test it out and his work fine. Every single time I log into my online dynasty it keeps taking me back to the main menu (not the online dynasty menu) but the menu where its the main main menu where it says play now, xbox live, mascot game, ect.. What even sucks more is I can't even retire (delete) my dynasty so I can start a new one because you are only allowed to create one. I thought this was very strange so i checked the league settings and all my settings has been changed from All-American to Heisman. Something was wrong so I click to dynast details and I began to see 2 users and only 2 users who was never in the league to begin with. All my other users including me was not even on the list. What sucks even more is everyone in our dynasty including me cant even retire. EA MUST ADDRESS THIS NOW! I know it is just a video game but I am heated! I bought this game for one reason and only one reason and that is online dynasty play. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

Last edited by dopeboy206; 07-19-2008 at 11:12 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2008, 10:21 AM   #2
Banned

dopeboy206's Arena

Re: My Online Dynasty Has Been Hijacked. Serious Topic) I Am Pissed! EA PLEASE ADDRES

I searched around and found one guy that had to go through the same stuff as me.

#http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/sports/ncaafootball09/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-44362543&pid=944961&msg_id=m-1-485884633#m-1-485884633m-1-485884633
Old 07-19-2008, 10:34 AM   #3
Banned

heavy_hitter's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: My Online Dynasty Has Been Hijacked. Serious Topic) I Am Pissed! EA PLEASE ADDRES

LMAO... The issues and bugs with this game continue to roll in.
Old 07-19-2008, 10:55 AM   #4
Rookie

GoVols1985's Arena

OVR: 8

Try sending a PM to OMT, maybe he can help you.
Old 07-19-2008, 11:05 AM   #5
Banned

dopeboy206's Arena

Okay I have those 2 guys' gamertags.

It is:

SPADING
&
Big Boss1989

If it happens to be true that I've been hijacked can I take legal issues? What I want to know is can this get fixed and how the hell can someone hijack a video game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2008, 11:21 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_hitter
LMAO... The issues and bugs with this game continue to roll in.
What's sad is Historically EA doesn't fix this stuff. They'll pile on some other feature next year that is cool in theory but in it's execution is a total abortion. At this stage of the game, they shouldn't do anything new for next years release and just take that time to fix this bug fest. Sadly, history has shown us, we'll be griping about mostly the same stuff around this time next year, guaranteed.
Old 07-19-2008, 11:24 AM   #7
Rookie

spfhelmiii's Arena

OVR: 5

I really doubt it was intentional, possibly just a glitch or something where they started a Dynasty and it overwrote yours (maybe the same name did it, is yours distinctive?). Still, that sucks.
Old 07-19-2008, 11:26 AM   #8
Banned

dopeboy206's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioactiveman
What's sad is Historically EA doesn't fix this stuff. They'll pile on some other feature next year that is cool in theory but in it's execution is a total abortion. At this stage of the game, they shouldn't do anything new for next years release and just take that time to fix this bug fest. Sadly, history has shown us, we'll be griping about mostly the same stuff around this time next year, guaranteed.

Man they better fix this stuff if not how the hell am I suppose to create a new dynasty? I love being a commissioner. I like to organize games, set up schedules, keep my users updated, ect. If they don't fix this than I can never be an online commissioner again since we can only create one online dynasty. I can't even delete my dynasty to start a new one because it won't allow me to..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »