Home

EA Dont Listen to All the Contention in this Room!

This is a discussion on EA Dont Listen to All the Contention in this Room! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2008, 05:37 PM   #9
Tar Heels/UCF

skinfan31's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: EA Dont Listen to All the Contention in this Room!

I think you might get bashed for this thread. But I'm with you.

The more I play this game, the more I love it. Sure the int's are too high, but I toned it down with the sliders. The punt coverage blows, and I'm not that great at the passing game. But even with those issues, this is a GREAT game.

The college game in real life is wide open. It's a game of mis-matches and unequal teams. I think EA got it pretty close in that regard.

The kick returns are spot on in my opinion. I don't see any need to address that at all. Watch any game on Saturdays and you'll see big returns every game.

Bottom line is I LOVE THIS GAME, and I can't get enough!
Old 07-20-2008, 05:44 PM   #10
MVP

fantasysportsguy's Arena

OVR: 10

There is wide open and then there is no NCAA QB is gonna complete 27 straight passes wide open.

You see a lot more 16-30 games than you do 26-28 games in college football. THAT is the problem many of us have in the game. Fix that and I doubt many people have that many complaints.
Old 07-20-2008, 05:45 PM   #11
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

LOL, great thread. I like how the OP says that people have a bunch of BS complaints because they don't know football. Then he closes with a laundry list of issues EA needs to fix and encourages people to add to the list.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2008, 05:54 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinfan31
I think you might get bashed for this thread. But I'm with you.

The more I play this game, the more I love it. Sure the int's are too high, but I toned it down with the sliders. The punt coverage blows, and I'm not that great at the passing game. But even with those issues, this is a GREAT game.

The college game in real life is wide open. It's a game of mis-matches and unequal teams. I think EA got it pretty close in that regard.

The kick returns are spot on in my opinion. I don't see any need to address that at all. Watch any game on Saturdays and you'll see big returns every game.

Having a tough time on defense myself, but more with online play due to my opponents quick hiking the ball / running hurry-up all the time....without me getting a chance to look at my matchups and being able to make the propers adjustments in time

However I'm able to play pretty good defense if I'm playing a player that plays a football game the way it's suppose to be played.

I think both punt and kick off returns work great online and I have only seen a few returns for TD's

The game however could really use more dropped balls....IMO to make it even more realistic to a real college football game where you will easily see 6 to 10 a game and especially the one's where your taking a hit as you try and catch the ball.

Last edited by maddcatt; 07-20-2008 at 05:57 PM. Reason: adding on
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »