Home

Ncaa 2010 wishlist

This is a discussion on Ncaa 2010 wishlist within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2008, 12:58 PM   #25
Rookie

jballa838's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Ncaa 2010 wishlist

How about any ability to run a no-huddle offense besides your audibles and your r-stick directions. TTech, Troy, and some others don't huddle, yet that isnt an option in NCAA 09 or any past NCAA for that matter.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2008, 01:01 PM   #26
Banned

bigjake62505's Arena

OVR: 22

Build off of what is already in the game
Add a team uniform editor to the game, give the gamer some customization. Most games are getting away from any type of customization.
Fix the running animations, my god when the cpu rb breaks out and runs it looks like they have the ricketts.
Old 07-21-2008, 01:01 PM   #27
Rookie

geauxtigers810's Arena

OVR: 3

-The ability to set a defender in man coverage to play inside/outside technique.
-Full size rosters or at least a gradual increase.
-Formation subs... my biggest gripe with the game this year and last. You can't claim to have a real college football game without them.
-Realistic kickoff coverage... please! Squibb kicks as well. I hate returning as much as covering this year b/c it is too easy.
-Ability to see your outside receivers instead of just guessing or having to roll out.
-True play recognition ability. If someone continues to run the same play the defense should react and shut it down.
-Blitzing needs to be improved. It just doesn't feel right.
-I think dynasty mode should have silent commits. Just like 5-10% of the players commit this way for a while. This would especially be fun for online dynasty. Only the owner of the team committed to can know about the silent commit. They can use their resources elsewhere while the other teams may still be chasing the recruit hard. Not a must have, but could be fun.
-Stats for recruits.
-Recruiting rankings that change... players upgraded or downgraded. This doesn't have to be every week or anything, but maybe an initial list before you fill your board... a change heading into the season... a change after the season... and a final ranking.
-Optional playoff systems to determine champion. Work it in with the bowls and let players choose b/w regular system, 4 team playoff, or 8 team playoff.
Old 07-21-2008, 01:05 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 4

1.In Game Saves
2.Better Presentation (Atmosphere, Louder Stadiums, Something like College Gameday. Or you can create like a Bowl Selection Show where you reveal who plays in which bowl and the BCS Bowls. An ESPN type scoreboard would be nice.)
3.Have endzone Art in Bowl Games (cant be that hard can it?)
4.Field Degradation also make weather affect your gameplan. (if it is really windy and cold you will have to keep the ball in the RB hands more.)
5.Much Better Simulation Engine
6.No Roster Glitches
7.CREATE A SCHOOL!!
8.Bring FCS schools back like Appalachian State and UMass
9.More types of Helmets
10.Smarter A.I. so when there is 8 seconds left in the game the CPU doesn't try run the Power Option to win the game at the 50 yard line.

3.Paul Pierce
4.Chris Paul
5.Tim Duncan

Old 07-21-2008, 01:09 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 2

1) Be able to hot route any defender without having to switch to being that defender (like you do on offense)
2) Have the ball rotate the proper way
3) Bring back flipping over the goal line!!!
4) Fix the Hill at Clemson. It is not bare down the middle during games!
5) Entrances (not generic but team specific)
Old 07-21-2008, 01:41 PM   #30
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21

1) Formation Subs
2) In Game Saves
3) Sliders for everything
4) Create a play/playbook
5) Ability to change the game times in Dynasty mode at the start of the season
Old 07-21-2008, 02:05 PM   #31
Kez
Rookie

OVR: 2

Honestly, the only wish I have now is an end to exclusive agreements. (both NCAA and NFL)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2008, 02:20 PM   #32
Rookie

Gmac1016's Arena

OVR: 6

please make the quarterback animations more fluid. all of the other animations look great, but the times when the quarterback drops back and throws it just doesn't look right. i know it's better than last year, but i think it could still improve greatly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »