Home

Ncaa 2010 wishlist

This is a discussion on Ncaa 2010 wishlist within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-18-2009, 12:31 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Ncaa 2010 wishlist

Maybe a little more research on the ratings? How in the world does the HB for UK who in real life ran a 4.21 40 have a 90 speed rating? His backup who has a 93 rating ran a 4.24. Both of these players should have speed ratings of 97+.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2009, 12:41 PM   #66
Banned

MtneerManiac's Arena

OVR: 6

I doubt they ran that fast ... 4.35 is blazin IRL.
Old 02-18-2009, 03:54 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 1

Both were timed at UK's pro day by pro scouts.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:00 PM   #68
MVP

OVR: 39

this game is now in Alpha...no more wishlist items are going to be considered.
Old 02-18-2009, 06:31 PM   #69
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thudias
this game is now in Alpha...no more wishlist items are going to be considered.
Do you work 4 EA? If not how do you know?
Old 02-18-2009, 07:18 PM   #70
MVP

OVR: 39

I don't work for EA. RAC said it was in alpha on his twitter.

plus there is this:

02-05-2009, 09:45 AM #1509
G-Reg13 ******** type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1888692", true);
NCAA Football Designer

Enrolled: Jun 2008
Team: Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymo76
Greg,

I know that you have stated that the game is pretty much done. However, how much time/effort would it take to add something as simple as ELITE 11 and BLUE CHIP prospects back into the game? These are really small items but they go a long way in adding to the realism and presentation famous on the ps2 version of the game. Is there no chance of adding anything, no matter how small? At this point is the product finalized and now being fine tuned???

Those will unfortunately have to wait for next year. We are going to have a great feature set this year. I would say this is probably the best set that I've been a part of (remember I've only been around since NCAA08).

At this point, yes the feature set is final and implemented. We'll be heading into alpha where we tune, fix bugs, add some polish, etc. There is always a chance something will creep in, but it will be more of a "we need this done to make this new feature work better" rather than "let's put this new stand alone feature in," like the ELITE 11 game, etc.
Old 02-18-2009, 07:20 PM   #71
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexdawg
Do you work 4 EA? If not how do you know?
My guess is because now they are just now putting in the stuff thats been asked for a long time ago. If they are still taking wishes,I would like to have the NCAA and Madden10 made for the old X-BOX for the last time on x-box..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2009, 07:38 PM   #72
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thudias
I don't work for EA. RAC said it was in alpha on his twitter.
plus there is this:

02-05-2009, 09:45 AM #1509
G-Reg13******** type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1888692", true);
NCAA Football Designer

Enrolled: Jun 2008
Team: Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymo76
Greg,

I know that you have stated that the game is pretty much done. However, how much time/effort would it take to add something as simple as ELITE 11 and BLUE CHIP prospects back into the game? These are really small items but they go a long way in adding to the realism and presentation famous on the ps2 version of the game. Is there no chance of adding anything, no matter how small? At this point is the product finalized and now being fine tuned???

Those will unfortunately have to wait for next year. We are going to have a great feature set this year. I would say this is probably the best set that I've been a part of (remember I've only been around since NCAA08).

At this point, yes the feature set is final and implemented. We'll be heading into alpha where we tune, fix bugs, add some polish, etc. There is always a chance something will creep in, but it will be more of a "we need this done to make this new feature work better" rather than "let's put this new stand alone feature in," like the ELITE 11 game, etc.

K cool i read a thread started yesterday from a dev and he was asking 4 opinions and sugestions. He said he was in charge of feature but he did ask for those opinions and sugestions about some other things

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »