Home

Why do we even buy from EA?

This is a discussion on Why do we even buy from EA? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 01:30 AM   #17
MVP

babyfat9's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Why do we even buy from EA?

I could complain but I won't cuz I do not have to purchase the game!!!!! The game has it's flaws but overall it's not that bad. Just be thankful EA didn't put in the Zoom after the kickoff or a Interception.

Monsters of the Midway
Chicago Bears
Old 07-22-2008, 01:35 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 4

lol im not thankful for anything. Im just saying, I agree NCAA 09 is a great game and I've been having fun playing it, but its ridiculous how year after year these bugs get left unfixed. Like seriously....how does the online dynasties, sliders, and kick coverage get messed up? I can understand rosters...but seriously. There is no excuse man. When EA releases the patches everyone here will probably be like "omg thanks OMT for helping us out omg thanks man." Thats lame...they shouldnt even have to release patches in the first place.

Some bugs can be lived with but at a point enough is enough....it's unacceptable how they could release the game this year with these kind've bugs.
Old 07-22-2008, 01:41 AM   #19
MVP

babyfat9's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Failure
lol im not thankful for anything. Im just saying, I agree NCAA 09 is a great game and I've been having fun playing it, but its ridiculous how year after year these bugs get left unfixed. Like seriously....how does the online dynasties, sliders, and kick coverage get messed up? I can understand rosters...but seriously. There is no excuse man. When EA releases the patches everyone here will probably be like "omg thanks OMT for helping us out omg thanks man." Thats lame...they shouldnt even have to release patches in the first place.

Some bugs can be lived with but at a point enough is enough....it's unacceptable how they could release the game this year with these kind've bugs.
I totally agree with u on that aspect. EA has months to test this and yet it's not found but yet found within a few hours by us consumers. Player models although looking better still has flaws, they need new player face models, half these players look like Neanderthols, plus i can never make some of the players to the size i like them like P.J, Hill of Wisconsin. I can't make him big enough. He looks too fit in the game.

Monsters of the Midway
Chicago Bears
Old 07-22-2008, 01:47 AM   #20

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55

Old 07-22-2008, 01:47 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurial23
So many whiners around here. OS isn't even fun anymore with everyone complaining on a constant basis.
Tell me about it. I've been barely able to stand this board since all the whiners crawled out of their holes and cluttered this place up with thread after thread of wah wah wah!

It was nicer here before the pre-release excitement peaked and the traffic shot through the roof.

The game has some issues, yes, but OP, you're not the first one to point some of them out....or the second...or the third...or the 50th.

I have found success pressuring the QB, I have been able to contain the opponent's passing game, it seems to me that the return game is often a threat simply because the special teams sometimes block too well which can be fixed, and most importantly, i'm still thoroughly enjoying this game. Its still quite solid, IMHO. It is much improved over its predecessor and its the best current gen version yet without a doubt it my mind.

I can understand you being upset over flaws in a game, but MANY games are released that way. At least try to be a little appreciative of the fact that EA has been working on fixing some of the issues since before the game was even released and they are actually responding to our feedback.

If you want to help give EA some constructive criticism, then find one of threads Adam or Ian is taking feedback in and give your input on how the game can be improved. If you simply wanna add to the humongous clutter of complaints, then there is a thread for that as was pointed out quickly in this thread.

awful demo - Lonnie1892
Quote:
Me no like game. Graphics make Lonnie puke. Lonnie no play NCAA no more. NCAA=suck. Lonnie=not suck. - AuburnAlumni

Last edited by VWarrior; 07-22-2008 at 02:02 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2008, 01:48 AM   #22

Marino's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWarrior
Tell me about it. I've been barely able to stand this board since all the whiners crawled out of their holes and cluttered this place up with thread after thread of wah wah wah!

It was nicer here before the pre-release excitement peaked and the traffic shot through the roof.
tell me about it and its only going to get worse when Madden comes out...probably have to wait until October or something like that before all the whiners finally leave
Old 07-22-2008, 03:43 AM   #23

Marino's Arena

i also wanted to say before the thread closes....GO DODGERS!!!!
Old 07-22-2008, 03:58 AM   #24
All Star

OVR: 33

Somebody has to buy their games and it may as well be me
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »