Home

Online Dynasty update

This is a discussion on Online Dynasty update within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2008, 06:06 PM   #409
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: Online Dynasty update

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
Seems most people have theirs fixed. Are there still people that cant get into theirs? Or prolly a better question is this, since 7/23, has there been anyone that used to have theirs work and now it doesnt? Adam did say that some dynasties were just too messed up to recover, dont know how to identify those
Mine broke on the 27th for the first time.

Atlanta Braves
- Auburn Tigers - Carolina Panthers - Nashville Predators
Old 07-29-2008, 06:10 PM   #410
Rookie

the onizzle's Arena

OVR: 4
Angry Re: Online Dynasty update

Just started having issues w/the OD I'm hosting. Created on 7-25, invited 11 guys, no problem. Got through week 1 games, advanced to week 2 and one of my users cannot access our OD, or any of his others for that matter.

He deleted all the OD info from his HDD, I removed him from the OD, resent the invite and he did not receive it. Should he try retiring from the OD as opposed to me kicking him out? Does that prevent you from being reinvited if you retire yourself?

My GT: The Onizzle
the offended user: SchruteFarmer
Old 07-29-2008, 06:32 PM   #411
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
We are having a problem with two guys in our league... here is what happened.

The other head to head game for the same week worked fine though.
yep - exactly what happened to mine. the playbooks were screwed up as well as the jerseys. plus, they could never connect with each other. unreal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2008, 06:43 PM   #412
Rookie

Joerazz's Arena

OVR: 1

I'm upset too, i hope this patch works. I love this game, and I haven't found another thing wrong with it, but a couple of days ago, my OD disappeared, and never came back.

Now, with that problem on the side, my friend started up a new dynasty and tried to invite me to it, but for some reason, I can't see dynasty invites either! I get the pop up message, "Tmoney2684 has changed you team from Stanford to Washington State", I hit (X), and then it says, NO DATA, NO Invitations. I can't even get into my friends' dynasty.

After this, I tried deleting my profile, rosters, my old online dynasty (which is ok if i don't get back into since my friend started a new one), and restarted the game. No dice. I'm still having problems seeing invites.

Please Help.

If anyone can help, send me a PM.

PSN id - Joerazz
EA id - Joerazz

Last edited by Joerazz; 07-29-2008 at 06:46 PM.
Old 07-29-2008, 06:45 PM   #413
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomberooski
So what exactly did you do? I need to get mine back up and running.
Go to create dynasty, host existing, find the file for the dynasty you commish now...and click to load it.

Then just invite your guys again. Worked for me.
Old 08-04-2008, 11:34 PM   #414
MVP

OVR: 14

I'm a commish for a 3 person OD. We were doing the offseason /preseson stuff and we were at the 4th week of recruiting. The file went to do the 6 steps. It was at step 5 where it uploads the file. It uploaded to 100% then it would say the server was down and ask if you want to retry or exit dynasty. I retried like 3 times to no avail. Then I exited thinking that it would have saved on the server from the last week. I went to continue my dynasty and it's stating that I'm missing a file and that my dynasty won't work. OMT, please help. We had such a great first year in this dynasty.

GT: cocoritax2
Dynasty name: PattersonDynasty

Thank you.
Old 08-14-2008, 01:40 PM   #415
MVP

StormJH1's Arena

OVR: 13

Can the host of an online dynasty switch teams midway through, or does that kill the dynasty?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2008, 10:39 AM   #416
MVP

StormJH1's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormJH1
Can the host of an online dynasty switch teams midway through, or does that kill the dynasty?
Nevermind, the answer is yes...i did it yesterday.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »