Home

NCAA 09 National Ranks

This is a discussion on NCAA 09 National Ranks within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2008, 08:04 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
NCAA 09 National Ranks

Just wondering if anyone else has seen this, maybe it is accurate, I am not sure.

I am playing a dynasty with the unranked Florida State Seminoles. I am using a custom schedule. I started off beating Kansas State on the road 31-24. I then hosted #1 Georgia and beat them 27-21. This win propelled me to the #25 spot in the poll. I would think it would be higher.

Here is my big issue. I then hosted the #4 Florida Gators and defeated them with a last minute touchdown 38-31. It was an awesome game and was awarded an an all-time classic. I then simmed to the next week. I then am amazed to find out that I am still ranked #25 in the polls. I am playing #22 ranked Wake Forest so I figure that I will not be moving up even if I win.

I am plaing on varsity level, as I am no superstar, but does this ranking make sense to any of you.

Thanks , I am looking forward to seeing your responses.

PGD44

Last edited by pgd44; 07-23-2008 at 09:33 AM. Reason: typo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2008, 08:40 AM   #2
Rookie

Freezer Boy's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NCAA 09 National Ranks

Yeah you should be moving up higher but the rankings are all screwed up this year. But if you finish undefeated you'll eventually get up there.

MLB- New York Yankees
NFL- New York Giants
NBA- Toronto Raptors

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »