Home

POLL: Gameplay issues to be fixed first

This is a discussion on POLL: Gameplay issues to be fixed first within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: What is what important to you to get fixed first
Sliders with more effects to them 23 35.94%
D-line getting a much needed boost 13 20.31%
Speed on the defense matching offensive speed 19 29.69%
Pursuit angles 9 14.06%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-23-2008, 05:01 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: POLL: Gameplay issues to be fixed first

Non working sliders has to be one of the dumbest mistakes I've seen in a long time. Of course, I can't remember the last time I really felt that CPU sliders had any effect whatsoever. But to finally admit to this huge slip up, you would think fixing it would be a top priority. Fixing this issue is about the only way we're going to be able to make the game playable for offline dynasty, so of course, I voted for that. This mistake is so huge, that I'm now going to hold off on Madden, until I find out if it slipped into that title, as well. Madden was a sure buy for me, until this happened. I basically pay 60 dollars for sliders, because I don't really give a damn about graphics, cheerleaders, mascots, or stadium shots. It's all about the CPU gameplay/offline dynasty difficulty.

It's nice to see the community jump on this issue as much as they have, because if not for many of you, who knows if this major screw up, would have even made their top list of fixes. So, many thanks.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:04 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Honor
Non working sliders has to be one of the dumbest mistakes I've seen in a long time. Of course, I can't remember the last time I really felt that CPU sliders had any effect whatsoever. But to finally admit to this huge slip up, you would think fixing it would be a top priority. Fixing this issue is about the only way we're going to be able to make the game playable for offline dynasty, so of course, I voted for that. This mistake is so huge, that I'm now going to hold off on Madden, until I find out if it slipped into that title, as well. Madden was a sure buy for me, until this happened. I basically pay 60 dollars for sliders, because I don't really give a damn about graphics, cheerleaders, mascots, or stadium shots. It's all about the CPU gameplay/offline dynasty difficulty.

It's nice to see the community jump on this issue as much as they have, because if not for many of you, who knows if this major screw up, would have even made their top list of fixes. So, many thanks.
I agree completely man. NON-WORKING SLIDERS is a amazing screw up.

It is like going to a strip club. Ohhhhhh I can look at all this BUT I can't do anything worth a crap with it. YEAAHHHH i wanna pay money for that.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:18 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 7

Lol The whole game basically.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »