Home

Seriously.

This is a discussion on Seriously. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2008, 06:00 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Seriously.

i mean it shouldn't be locked I'm not doing what other guys do saying I hate EA cuz I don't I only buy there football games even when the others were out. Some routes are built to beat specific coverages but in ncaa 2 routes beat anything you throw at them when it shouldn't be that way, I ask myself what can I do to enjoy this game? I don't know seems like the only reason I even have ncaa is to get the next few draft classes.
Old 07-23-2008, 06:04 PM   #34
Pro

I even play sim and it's still not very playable to me with all these problems floating around, and this speed burst thing lol ok I have a TE who has 54 speed vs a rolle from Florida State my TE runs a post to the sidelines I throw it toward the sidelines and tourch a very good safety with a 54 speed TE. My TE got a burst that a 98 speed wr would get.
Old 07-23-2008, 06:05 PM   #35
MVP

BoomerSooner11's Arena

OVR: 19

Dude just have fun with it..there is like two patches coming out soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2008, 06:07 PM   #36
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by 867-5309
Unless of course, President Bush is behind both the KKK and this particular internet forum. It would also help if he got money from EA for sales of NCAA 09. Oh what a tangled web would we have woven.
He was in Madden!

http://www.local6.com/news/4824980/detail.html
Old 07-23-2008, 06:09 PM   #37
Pro

What is that burst the wr's get? and I have seen people who run all the way to one side only to throw to a drag on the opposite side of the field it's a catch he turns it upfield. Fast rb you run like you're sway back and forth and people not even close to you fall lol.
Old 07-23-2008, 06:09 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyGamerLT
I even play sim and it's still not very playable to me with all these problems floating around, and this speed burst thing lol ok I have a TE who has 54 speed vs a rolle from Florida State my TE runs a post to the sidelines I throw it toward the sidelines and tourch a very good safety with a 54 speed TE. My TE got a burst that a 98 speed wr would get.

you are the only person to complain that a slower player is to fast.... everybody else is complaning that fast players are to fast... Its amazing that you have seen the complete opposite
Old 07-23-2008, 06:14 PM   #39
Pro

I'm trying boomer but with all the things wrong in this game there is no way a patch can fix it, it's like putting a scratch band aid on a bullet wound it won't stop the bleeding. Last I remember when I play football a qb contain means the rusher trys to stop anything from getting to the outside but he still rushes in why does the qb contain in ncaa have people just standing there?
Old 07-23-2008, 06:17 PM   #40
Pro

I'm seeing it both ways uofm ncaa went overboard on speed I see much slower guys keep up with fast people but for a 54 TE to get a burst like that on e elite safety is crazy. I play the game to see what is wrong with it I see what routes do what and how do the players react to certain things the post route has been the same for years now how do you not see it when fixing the gameplay?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »