Home

Apology to OMT - We have been hard

This is a discussion on Apology to OMT - We have been hard within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2008, 05:56 PM   #57
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Apology to OMT - We have been hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
here's what I don't get about I spent my hard earned money criticism.

Every single year on next gen, NCAA has always had something wrong with it. Last year it was the turnover glitch. I don't remember what it was with '07. With that said, even if you played the demo or what not, given the fact that the game has had issues in the past and many felt that those issues caused them to feel cheated before, wouldn't it make sense to take a wait and see approach?

I don't understand that argument/criticism.
To counter you point, we all agree that EVERY game is going to have bugs. However, not every game just has gamekilling bugs and glitches. This year's game isn't too any INTs, super LBs, Robo QBs. Those things, I can life with. Ineffective defense, poor AI, poor pursuit angles, broken KR/PR, game crashes, etc gamekilling. Has taken the fun out of it for me and I've prided myself, when it comes to gaming, on being able to overlook some minor issues. This year, it's different. I spend my money not expecting the fundamental elements of the game of football to be BROKEN! The ****ed up part is the developers knew the damn game was shipping like that. They f'n knew it! Then they show up at the "new" OS acting all "brand new.

Currently Listening: The D.O.C.: No One Can Do It Better (evidence that rap music used to be good!)

Last edited by SoMiss2000; 07-25-2008 at 05:58 PM.
Old 07-25-2008, 05:59 PM   #58
Rookie

mAiLmAn 502's Arena

OVR: 6

and if a mod would be nice enough to lock this emo thread, that would be grand. 37...
Old 07-25-2008, 06:02 PM   #59
Rookie

mAiLmAn 502's Arena

Quote:

Originally Posted by fistofrage

Yeah, I'm not apologizing for giving EA $60 of my hard earned money. They released a broken game

Maybe you should research your purchases next time if you work so hard for your money. If you buy a game sight-unseen when you obviously are aware of an internet forum from which to get a lot of info after the game releases, then maybe you shouldn't be so quick to pull the trigger in the first week of release.

Next time, don't be in such a hurry to spend away your hard earned money so we don't have to listen to you complain here.

lol blurred vision str8 mashed on u
Old 07-25-2008, 06:03 PM   #60
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mAiLmAn 502
wow phobia, how sweet!!!

i havent read any of this except the title and i must say for a sports gaming forums, were men and young men come to speak virtual sports and talk online trash over videogames, this is so madd homo. lol ive been hard on him i apologize???? LMFAO, he dont give a ****, your just being a moist twat and i think i speak for everyone else when i say that we dont need no sissy *** lil girl **** on these boards bro. so take ur brokeback mountain threads and grow some nuts. Also i would like everyone to know i ate 37 hotwings by myself yesterday.
You sound like a very decent human being.
Old 07-25-2008, 06:06 PM   #61
Rookie

GoVols1985's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoSparty
You sound like a very decent human being.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2008, 06:08 PM   #62
Rookie

mAiLmAn 502's Arena

i keeps it reeL
Old 07-25-2008, 06:08 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 4

No apology from me either...In my job you have to be thourough and not make mistakes, but I do work with people who always try to take shortcuts just to get the work done, so they can collect their paycheck and go home. This is what EA has done, given us a project that is half ***. I mean come on EA did you not expect us to figure out in 2 minutes that the game is bugged. get some new testers, ones that actually know how football should be played
Old 07-25-2008, 06:09 PM   #64
Rookie

mAiLmAn 502's Arena

wow a volunteer, he only used smileys bcuz tennessee folk have a hard time with complete sentences.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »