Home

OMT! Blatant Cheating!

This is a discussion on OMT! Blatant Cheating! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2008, 07:54 AM   #9
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: OMT! Blatant Cheating!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICK JAMES 1914
Some players are manipulating this great option to climb the leaderboards cheaply. Its out of control! The leaderboard is so out of wack that there are players with 34-8 records ranked above players who are 41-5. I know online play may not be one of you guys biggest concerns but as fast as the online community is growing it needs attention.

What players are now doing is what has become known as "free-winning". I'm sure you guys are aware of this but it has never been this bad. Players are now picking superior teams (ex. Oh St., UF, OU, USC) and having their opponent pick a far inferior team (ex. Utah St.) and having them disconnect at kickoff then supersimming the game to end for a quick win.

This is ruffling the feathers of alot of the legit online players and forcing them to play less. We play for the fun of the game but watching how you stack up against the rest on the leaderboard is also part of the fun. Too bad it is being ruined. When a game is supersimmed as these guys are doing the score is reported as 0-0 by the server. Below is a link to that of the #1 ranked guy online. He did this 60 times today. Hopefully this is addressed. Thanks for reading my rant guys.http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/stats/index/id/46735
What loser makes such an effort to cheat so they can have a superior on-line record? Does he get his circle of friends and gameplan how they can "beat the on-line ranking system". Pathetic.
Old 07-26-2008, 08:02 AM   #10
Banned

EAreaper26's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICK JAMES 1914
I know this may belong in the Online forum but I figure it would be noticed here first. I am an avid online gamer or at least was until the cheating frenzy began this year. I was the #1 ranked player online for NCAA 07 and NCAA 08 but all my victories were legit. This is no longer the case in NCAA 09.

At first glance I thought of the supersim option during online play as a genius idea and for legit players it really is. Having to finish an entire game when your opponent quits during the first quarter sucks. For the purpose the supersim option was a great idea.

Some players are manipulating this great option to climb the leaderboards cheaply. Its out of control! The leaderboard is so out of wack that there are players with 34-8 records ranked above players who are 41-5. I know online play may not be one of you guys biggest concerns but as fast as the online community is growing it needs attention.

What players are now doing is what has become known as "free-winning". I'm sure you guys are aware of this but it has never been this bad. Players are now picking superior teams (ex. Oh St., UF, OU, USC) and having their opponent pick a far inferior team (ex. Utah St.) and having them disconnect at kickoff then supersimming the game to end for a quick win.

This is ruffling the feathers of alot of the legit online players and forcing them to play less. We play for the fun of the game but watching how you stack up against the rest on the leaderboard is also part of the fun. Too bad it is being ruined. When a game is supersimmed as these guys are doing the score is reported as 0-0 by the server. Below is a link to that of the #1 ranked guy online. He did this 60 times today. Hopefully this is addressed. Thanks for reading my rant guys.http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/stats/index/id/46735
I just think the EA servers suck
Old 07-26-2008, 08:39 AM   #11
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Jul 26 2008 USC 0 - 0 Eastern Michigan YOUNGANDINSANE
Jul 26 2008 USC 0 - 0 Arkansas State YOUNGANDINSANE
Jul 26 2008 USC 0 - 0 Army YOUNGANDINSANE
Jul 26 2008 USC 0 - 0 FIU Cowboys2006
Jul 26 2008 USC 0 - 0 Buffalo Cowboys2006
Jul 26 2008 USC 0 - 0 San Jose State Cowboys2006
Jul 26 2008 USC 0 - 0 Fresno State Cowboys2006
Jul 26 2008 USC 0 - 0 Houston skillz2484
Jul 26 2008 USC 0 - 0 Idaho skillz2484
Jul 26 2008 USC 0 - 0 Idaho xThEpUnIsHeR7x
Jul 26 2008 USC 0 - 0 San Jose State xThEpUnIsHeR7x
Jul 26 2008 USC 0 - 0 New Mexico xThEpUnIsHeR7x
Jul 26 2008 USC 0 - 0 Kent State STEAD DAWG
Jul 26 2008 USC 0 - 0 Navy STEAD DAWG
Jul 26 2008 USC 0 - 0 Florida Atlantic STEAD DAWG
Jul 26 2008 USC 0 - 0 Louisiana Tech STEAD DAWG
Jul 26 2008 USC 0 - 0 Eastern Michigan STEAD DAWG
Jul 26 2008 USC 0 - 0 Arkansas State STEAD DAWG
Jul 26 2008 USC 0 - 0 Ball State STEAD DAWG
Jul 26 2008 USC 0 - 0 Buffalo STEAD DAWG
All scores are 0-0 and somehow like 5+times for each gamertag.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2008, 08:51 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bears5122
Are you complaining that a virtual scoreboard of usernames that no one cares about is being abused, or the fact that there are actually people out there who will spend hours on end figuring out ways to get their anonymous username on said board that no one cares about?
Obviously some people do care, so **** you and your sh***y a** bears.
Old 07-26-2008, 08:57 AM   #13
Lie,cheat,steal,kill: Win

trobinson97's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsoul86

I agree with the sentiment and was going to say something. There was a better way to say it though, you might wanna edit it real quick.

SteamID - Depotboy

...2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2020....
What a run
Roll Tide

Old 07-26-2008, 10:36 AM   #14
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by jestr962
This is why I only play with people on my friends list.
Yep not to mention I really could care less about rankings but if the systems is there it should provide a fair program..

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 07-26-2008, 10:39 AM   #15
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsoul86

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2008, 10:39 AM   #16
Rookie

o 99 PROBL3MS o's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bears5122
Are you complaining that a virtual scoreboard of usernames that no one cares about is being abused, or the fact that there are actually people out there who will spend hours on end figuring out ways to get their anonymous username on said board that no one cares about?
I'm complaining about people who cheat and ruin the online experience. No reason to be a tool here. We are all here to provide infor that will improve the game. This must be settled to improve the online experience. If you could careless then why even post in the thread?? Your the one in a forum using an "anonymous usermname on said board that no one cares about". See how I used your own words against you?? Sarcasm works both ways. This "who cares? its just a game attitude." needs to stop. If you don't care about a certain issue, don't post on it. These guys are cheating more than ever and it shouldn't go ignored........

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »