Home

I beat Georgia on AA with Idaho!

This is a discussion on I beat Georgia on AA with Idaho! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2008, 08:38 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: I beat Georgia on AA with Idaho!

Idaho is pretty tough in this game. They have a couple really fast WR and that is really all that matters in the game. I have a feeling we'll be seeing more and more people taking the Vandals online.
Old 07-27-2008, 08:46 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4

pullin off a monster upset is an awesome feeling. i just took army into neyland stadium and beat tennessee 27-21 playin on heisman. a few games ago i came back from being down 24-7 in the first half at pitt to win 38-31 (led by my FB's 247 yds on 50 carries)

i supersim defense btw.

i brought the triple option back to west point. i'm using georgia tech's playbook and i throw the ball about 8 times per game. i absolutely control the clock and slow the pace of the game down to a crawl. total offensive plays is usually about 75 for me and 40 for the CPU. it really helps my D- defense.

everygame is incredibly nerveracking because i absolutely have to play flawless. one bad pitch is an easy 6 the other way and one missed read can put me in a 3rd and long which are brutal for my team.
Old 07-27-2008, 09:54 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5

Idaho is awesome man. the QB whoever that is put up almost 600 yards on me. I was Oklahoma on Heisman
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »