Home

best players to use

This is a discussion on best players to use within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2008, 07:10 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
best players to use

I'm starting a new dynasty, but don't know about players so much. Which players are great to play this season. It can be anyone as, doesn't matter if they're on powerful teams. I was thinking about Oregon but don't know yet. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2008, 07:18 PM   #2
MVP

babyfat9's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: best players to use

Quote:
Originally Posted by hq3000
I'm starting a new dynasty, but don't know about players so much. Which players are great to play this season. It can be anyone as, doesn't matter if they're on powerful teams. I was thinking about Oregon but don't know yet. Thanks.
Tim Tebow and Florida. Best Run and throw quarterback in the game. If u want a just a running QB then go with Pat White of West Virginia, but if you like going as underdog teams, I think Fresno State and Pittsburgh are teams on the rise.

Monsters of the Midway
Chicago Bears
Old 07-28-2008, 07:29 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyfat9
Tim Tebow and Florida. Best Run and throw quarterback in the game. If u want a just a running QB then go with Pat White of West Virginia, but if you like going as underdog teams, I think Fresno State and Pittsburgh are teams on the rise.
I like Tebow alot, but I'm using Florida for my online dynasty. This will be for offline. Pat White sounds good. Does anyone have any RB's that would be great to play with as well?
Old 07-28-2008, 07:32 PM   #4
MVP

babyfat9's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
I like Tebow alot, but I'm using Florida for my online dynasty. This will be for offline. Pat White sounds good. Does anyone have any RB's that would be great to play with as well?
Best Runningback with combination of speed and power is Chris Wells of Ohio State. If u just want game breakers with speed than it's probably Joe McKnight of USC, LeSean McCoy of Pittsburgh, DeMarco Murray of Oklahoma or Noel Devine of West Virginia.

Monsters of the Midway
Chicago Bears
Old 07-28-2008, 07:32 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

james davis and c.j spiller from clemson. they are a good combination to play with.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2008, 07:53 PM   #6
Rookie

Thanks dudes, I'm going to take Pittsburgh as my new online dynasty. It sounds like the running game should be kick *** with them and be a challenge as well.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:17 PM   #7
Rookie

elliottcarbone's Arena

Quote:

Believe it or not Miami has one hell of a running game. They have Cooper who has a 92 on speed along with Shawnbrey Mcneil who is also a 92 and then they have a great out of the backfield back Javarris James, all three can catch on the run. Also their defense is very young, but fast particularly at the LB position. They also have a accurate gun slinger at QB (Marve).
NCAA BB: Miami Hurricanes
NBA: Atlanta Hawks
NCAA Baseball: Miami Hurricanes

National Champions

1983, 1987, 1989, 1991, 2001

Old 07-28-2008, 08:18 PM   #8
Rookie

elliottcarbone's Arena

Quote:
Thanks dudes, I'm going to take Pittsburgh as my new online dynasty. It sounds like the running game should be kick *** with them and be a challenge as well.

I would not play with Pitt too many issues on defense and this game lives on offense so you would be better off getting a team that has a strong defense and going from there. One running back is going to do a lick of good against a 4-3 defense like Florida st or Miami
NCAA BB: Miami Hurricanes
NBA: Atlanta Hawks
NCAA Baseball: Miami Hurricanes

National Champions

1983, 1987, 1989, 1991, 2001

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »